Where are you on Rhye's map?

flaming_iles

Warlord
Everyone describe the tile on rhye's map that corresponds to where you are in the world right now.

Is where you live anything like Rhye's map says it is?

http://wikirhye.wikidot.com/earth-map

According to the map, I am one square south-east of the English starting location, which has cattle on it.
Ironically, that's pretty accurate because there's a field full of cows behind my house! :)

how about everyone else?

I should be one tile North of Jerusalem, and its a bit accurate because I live near the coast!
(Theres lots of exclamation marks in this thread!!!)

I'm 1 tile N of the stone in Italy (2 NW and 1 N of Rome starting position). Should probably hills instead of grassland, but either works. And there should be wine there, not in Romagna, the worse wine of Italy ;)

I am 2 tiles west of America starting position. It's a mountain tile.

I'm originally from Salt Lake City so I laugh when people around here call their "hills" mountains.

Kentucky "Mountains":

Utah Mountains:

I'm on the tile inbetween Lake Ontario, Lake Erie, and Lake Huron (In Canada). Flat grasslands is exactly what it is now.

I live on the forested hills square east of Lake Ontario, between New York and Montréal. And outside my window I see...forested hills. Good call, Rhye.

I'm 1 tile SE of Japan starting point. Grassland.
Actually, Japan is mostly filled by hills and mountains, like the place I live in. But I guess Rhye thought this tile is supposed to be used as a cottage and so on. I agree with it.

Two tiles west of England's starting position - sunny South Wales.

Awkwardly I'm pretty much slap bang in the middle of the two tiles on the fourth row from the south of Britain.

Ekaterinburg. It is in Russia's settlers maps.

I'm in the ocean tile 2 spaces west from where Inverness is. Apparently the Isle of Lewis is too small to bother with.

Top Bottom