Where do I buy CIV 1 from?

Siliadalrok

Chieftain
Can someone give me a Website that I can buy it from?

I use to play it when it first came out. I didnt know that there was a Windows version and would like to purchase that.

Thanks for your help :egypt:

Same question? My 386 on which I played CIV for DOS has finally given up. I would love to get CIV I for windows for my "new" P233. Thanks anyone?

Good luck. Best chance is going to eBay and searching otherwise e-mailing or ICQ someone who may have a copy would be your best bet. I happen to have I think 4 or 5 extra sealed copies of CivNet hanging around if someone wants a copy and wants to pay shipping let me know.

Good luck. Best chance is going to eBay and searching otherwise e-mailing or ICQ someone who may have a copy would be your best bet. I happen to have I think 4 or 5 extra sealed copies of CivNet hanging around if someone wants a copy and wants to pay shipping let me know.

I have finally found Civ1, and Civ2 in a shop and brought them, except i would really like the multiplayer version of Civ1 so i could play against my brother in back in NZ.

Would u have any idea of how much it would cost to send to Australia?

Looks like Airmail parcel post is about $15 US for 2lbs. which I think is about the weight of the box (cd is lite but manual is heavy). I'll see if I can way it and be a lttle more precise.

Top Bottom