Where do I post

thatoneguy_2008

Chieftain
An idea for a mod? I'm playing Dawn of time mod (excellent) and I had an idea to make civ4 more realistic. Civs can only settle cities within a certain latitude early in the game. Haven't put much thought into what would determine what latitude and what time frame, or even if I'm being historically accurate, but my recollection is that early civs tended to develop in areas of similar climates. The easiest way to apply that, that I can think of right now (and my current mental state is one that allows me to enjoy civ as much as possible:crazyeye:, but also makes it unlikely I will remember this tomorrow), is to not allow civs to spread to far north and south. In my recent game, for example, I'm the Celts fighting off the Babylonians in norther Scandanavia, around 500 ad. Why would people living in Baghdad want to go live on the arctic ocean?

the mods forum

It is not necessary to post the same thread twice. Like I said in your other thread, go to the "Civ4 - Creation & Customization" forum. That is the mods forum.

Top Bottom