• Magenta dot

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Other (please comment on where)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Donovan Zoi
Or we can just stop the chat before Turn 10. Ever since DG3 Term 3, we seem to have this notion that a turnchat is a failure if we do not reach the prescribed ten turns. And since our laws put us at a point of no return once we begin the chat(as was painfully discovered last turn), we should feel the need to stop the chat based on any new information.
DZ we have a president who isn't afraid to stop before 10 turns and doesn't see this as a "loss of dignity" or whatever phrases might be used. I will stop the chat when we've build the settler. (Also instructed by the Ministry of Internal Affairs).

I decided to keep playing when the question: Pop or stop? came up in the previous turnchat. The difference between then and now is that the situation here, unlike at 4000 BC, is unclear at the beginning of the TC.

And I didn't complete the 10 turns; we stopped at the beginning of turn 10.

Thanks for responding, Mr. President. First of all, I would like to state that my comments were in no way an indictment of your leadership during the turnchat, which I found to be exemplary. I agree that you should have the right to proceed based on a leader's instructions, however misguided those directions may have been.

If I choose to do so, I will open up a discussion thread to further my feelings about this topic in general. Keep up the good work, sir. :)

In any event DZ, I do not think we will have a settler ready before ten turns. It appears we will create one or two warriors before a settler and even by moving to mine the other bonus grassland right away we can't make a warrior and a settler in less than ten turns.

RIP Chuck.
Let's not go into settling yet

Abstain wins 11-5 over southern green dot because the alternative poll ending criteria (start of next T/C) was reached. This was interpreted to mean don't decide where to settle until more information is available. It turns out we didn't produce a settler anyway, so the result of the poll wouldn't have had any effect anyway.

Congrats, Abstain. It's about time you won...

OK, it looks like we have much more open land now. I think we are ready to discuss this issue and poll it again. :)

Top Bottom