1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Which AI Civ Can't You Stand?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - General Discussions' started by Point13, Dec 29, 2005.

?

Who can you not stand?

1. The Americans

5.2%
  2. The Arabians

1.5%
  3. The Aztecs

23.0%
  4. The Chinese

1.5%
  5. The Egyptians

2.2%
  6. The English (British)

1.5%
  7. The French

3.0%
  8. The Germans

1.5%
  9. The Greeks

11.1%
  10. The Incans

8.9%
  11. The Indians

1.5%
  12. The Japanese

24.4%
  13. The Malinese

8.1%
  14. The Mongols

8.9%
  15. The Persians

3.0%
  16. The Romans

3.0%
  17. The Russians

4.4%
  18. The Spanish

29.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Oggums

Oggums King

I voted Egypt, because Hatty is so friendly and easy to trade with, which makes me like her too much, which prompts me to just go through her and conquer other civs instead.

Then she becomes my Friendly ally, and I can't bring myself to attack her...

even when her culture starts sucking in all the cities I conquered from the other civs.

I hate that. It's a love/hate relationship, I tell ya.

2. Caprice

Caprice Warlord

While I might get some flack for this, I've never thought that the Americans belonged in Civilization. I consider the American civilization too "modern." That said, I realize that if the Americans weren't in Civ, more people would complain about that... so I don't blame them for putting them there.

I think Montezuma's Aztecs would be my next choice for most "hated" civ... they are always there and they always declare war on me a dozen times or more before the years turn to AD. I've had a really hard time getting over my computer's "Montezuma Complex."

I guess I ought to just play as Montezuma... LOL

3. Roxinante

Roxinante Warlord

Oh. Look. The Mongols are invading.
    Again.

4. xyourxmomxcorex

xyourxmomxcorex Pwnage

Elezibeth is a ugly *****, so i hate her.
    Cathrine as always really annoying.
    But Alexander is the most annoying, if I try to befriend him he backstabs me, then i send a huge assed army in, pilleged his contry, and ran right into one of his stacks JUST after leaving fortified terrian...lost every last man in the battle.

5. xyourxmomxcorex

xyourxmomxcorex Pwnage

Shes like 10 years old. Every game ive played with eygpt, the are next to the civ next to me. I sent in a bunch of knights and killed them.

6. Lasitus

Lasitus Chieftain

hahahah (Evil Laugh) Madrid has fallen! How do you like that Isabella!
    Second choice is Montezuma, always smirking and always declaring war when we have an open border and several trades and the land next to his empire is undefended...

Actually this last game, I shared a border with both Isabella and Montezuma. (I surrounded Montezuma with cities) I was a big ally with Montezuma, same religion. I kept him from expanding much, so I left him alone. He was even an ally in a war against Cyrus. After finishing Cyrus, I declared war on Isabella, because I don't like her and wam, Montezuma demands something, I say no, and he cuts off my troops by closing his borders! Our relations went from great to sour just like that. So, I had to kill him. :D

7. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

The Persians have now also come on to my hate list.

8. BirraImperial

BirraImperial Pura Vida!

I really really hate Catherine, she always invades me for no reason with a ridicuolous ammount of units and always ends up razing one or two of my cities.
    Second place would be Montezuma, He really is an ***hole when we are neighbours, so I wipe him out first.
    Isabella just makes me laugh, with her puny military landing on my continent, always ends up losing.

9. Dogzilla

Dogzilla Chieftain

The warmongering Americans, with Washington.

10. LostSettler

LostSettler Chieftain

1)Asoka: treacherous dog.

2)Malinese leader: stupid

3)Montezuma: I can have my army ready to destroy his last city and he still talks tough.

I often nuke these leaders late in games just because they've been such jerks in past games.

11. TylerDurdon

TylerDurdon Warlord

1st Malinese: They just stand there being useless, their border just grow and grow... no matter how small or weak they are... they spead like a virus... I just hate them and usally (when possible) try to kill them from the minute I see them!!

2nd Peter (Russia): Since I'm not as kind with him like i usally am with Catherine, they seem to always turn their back on me... i can never really feel safe when he is around!!!

3rd Asoka: I just dont like him... he has somekind of power over my senses... and the room start to stink as soon as he appear on screen!!!

As for the 3 most hated... Spain, Aztecs and Japanese... u start with the certitude that they will hate u... so you cant be surprise if they do !!!!!