Which Civ would you like in Colonization?

Which civs do you wish were in Colonization?

• Portugal

Votes: 216 75.3%
  • Sweden

Votes: 67 23.3%
  • Russia

Votes: 70 24.4%
  • China

Votes: 33 11.5%
  • Venice

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Arabs

Votes: 26 9.1%
  • Holy Roman Empire

Votes: 25 8.7%
  • Ottomans

Votes: 28 9.8%
  • Vikings

Votes: 62 21.6%
  • Other

Votes: 47 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Of course Portugal should be in the game. I read lot of arguments saying Portugal hadn't the importance that the Dutch have in the time of colonies (because of the only one area it colonized, Brazil, or because it was part of Spain during a long time). Portugal was the first World Empire and its colonization to Brazil was a success.

I can't believe there are still people who think Portugal should not be added. I know that Portugal have a bigger relation Africa-America than the others and maybe cause Africa doesn't show in the game the portuguese have it act lowered, but people should not substimate the portuguese colonization of Americas as a low importance story line. Portugal in the colonization scenario surely got a bigger importance than the dutch.

PS: I think Dutch should not be taken away, but if it is expected to change nations, Portugal should enter in Dutchs place.

João VI should be one of the portuguese leaders, since he moved the capital of the portuguese empire from Lisbon to Rio de Janeiro during the Napoleonic times.

Top Bottom