Which Civilization is most annoying?

For me, recently, is has been the Maya that have been the biggest pest. Which makes them one of the first to die.

That's a fair trade.

Definitely the Aztec's or the Zulu. They're always very unfair in trades to me, and I always seem to end up going to war with them many times before the games end.

Babylon are currently right on my list. They agreed to an alliance with the Portuguese then promptly marched 3 MDIs up to my Spice city which is defended by a lone Archer and I'm about to lose my reputation as one of those spices is going to the Byzantines as part of the deal for my alliance with them vs. Portugal! All this whilst I'm attacking the Indians, who are still at war with America, who are still at war with Babylon (which is a leftover from an old alliance from when I was at war with America). Oh, I'm Germany.

Now if everyone has followed that, there will be a short quiz later.

the most annoying for me right now, is persia. instead of having all their cities together, they have them scattered across the map, and it was difficult to conquer.

Funny, once i had England start in North America and America start in England's spot.

I agree with CivAgamemnon, each AI has there weakness and strong points. The Mongols are problay the most annoying though.

[QUOTE="Silvestre 18";7935464]I have to agree with psweetman there, India does seem to do that a lot![/QUOTE]

I go with Silvestre and Psweetman with India being the most annoying to me, with the Aztecs a close second. All of them can be annoying depending on the circumstances, but India is ALWAYS a major pest in my games. Most of the rest vary in annoyance, except for the Aztecs, who are also pretty consistence in bugging me.

Heya Timerover, it's been awhile. Good seeing you back. I agree that India does seem to be a passive-aggressive tribe, they always seem to backstab me. Just waiting to catch you being over-extended in a distant war, then Pow! a herd of War Elephants show up at your doorstep.

Heya Timerover, it's been awhile. Good seeing you back. I agree that India does seem to be a passive-aggressive tribe, they always seem to backstab me. Just waiting to catch you being over-extended in a distant war, then Pow! a herd of War Elephants show up at your doorstep.

Whereas I never have a bit of trouble from India. I don't find them hard to take down, & they never seem to form a big civ in any of my games. Mostly, they don't do anything at all.

kk

I hate th zulu - they always are willing to pay others to declare war on me.

Its the Zulus for me. THey always demand tech. If I refuse, they start a war. If I hand it over, they sneak attack me anyway five turns later.

Edit: For the last two games I've played the English have done most of the backstabbing. So I added them to this to.

Welcome to CFC JRush18!

Sounds like the Zulu to me. Yes indeed!
Thanks. Something I forgot to mention the Zulus always seem to be allies with the Germans. If the Zulus start a war,the Germans Declare a war the turn after on the same opponent.

The Militaristic tribes all tend to declare war on you at any time, even if they are Gracious.

The most annoying civ from a modding point of view by far is Egypt. They do a lot of things different compared to other civs.

Sumeria!!

Even though it's been long sine this happened, I still have a grudge against them. They were behind in techs, so I declared on them. After a couple turns, the map was swarming with enkidus. Annoying cheap spearmen. They were everywhere, and I mean EVERYWHERE!!! Pillaging my roads, cutting comunicatios, or simply standing on my mountains, provoking us. And an enkidu on a mountain is quite tough for a knight. After centuries killing their endless supply of enkidus, I was totally mad, I was like... WTF?? BUILD SOMETHING EXPENSIVE ALREADY!! :mad: Even after Sumeria was gone and all their citizens turned to slaves, I still felt their enkidus crawling on my skin. That's been my most frustrating war ever.

Top Bottom