• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Which Genocidal Maniac Are You?

Me too.
So you can be Hitler,Stalin,Saddam, Juvenal Habyarimana
and Sharon?This thing with Sharon is laughable,where are Mao or Pol Pot?

Who is Juvenal?
Anyways i'm Stalin

Originally posted by SunTzu
Who is Juvenal?
Juvenal was a Roman playwright from the late Republic. Is he one of the possible answers? That doesn't make sense...

You're Juvenal Habyarimana!

You were President of Rwanada for over two decades, but in 1990 your popularity was fading fast, even within the Hutu tribe, of which you are one. The country was under attack by exiled militants calling themselves the Rwandan Patriotic Front, who were predominantly of the Tutsi tribe - a tribe the Hutus feared.

Spying a cunning way of getting more popularity, you made it look like the Tutsis within Rwanda were responsible for the attacks and were trying to take power. Hate brewed up within the people, fuelled by the state newspaper and radio stations, and in 1994 the Tutsis were slaughtered, alongside many of your Hutu political opponents. The west, meanwhile, saw it happening, knew what would happen, but sat and watched rather than intervening.

Not a world of fun, especially not for you - you were killed on April 6 of that year. Sorry.

You're Juvenal Habyarimana!

You were President of Rwanada for over two decades, but in 1990 your popularity was fading fast, even within the Hutu tribe, of which you are one. The country was under attack by exiled militants calling themselves the Rwandan Patriotic Front, who were predominantly of the Tutsi tribe - a tribe the Hutus feared.

Spying a cunning way of getting more popularity, you made it look like the Tutsis within Rwanda were responsible for the attacks and were trying to take power. Hate brewed up within the people, fuelled by the state newspaper and radio stations, and in 1994 the Tutsis were slaughtered, alongside many of your Hutu political opponents. The west, meanwhile, saw it happening, knew what would happen, but sat and watched rather than intervening.

Not a world of fun, especially not for you - you were killed on April 6 of that year. Sorry.

Attachments

• habyarimana.jpg
    habyarimana.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 73
Juvenal - I got three answers from Britannica.com:
1. A Roman playwrighter
2. Bishop of Jerusalem (422-458)
3. French engineer and economist

Doesn't look right...

edit: I see Logain has found the right answer

I'm Stalin

EA