• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Which Colossal Death Robot Are You?

Hey ho, you're Calibretto!

Kick. Arse.

Five metric tonnes of hulking, steam powered robo-meat, you are the pin-up boy for death robot technology. Although you are in fact a war golem, you know how to use a minigun, and you can benchpress small settlements. Relatively new to the colossal death robot scene, you were first pencilled by comic legend Joe Maduriera in 1998. Sensitive, stylish, and yet still massive, if you were female and not made of iron I would probably propose to you.

You can tell the world I love you with the following image of truth:

Gigantor

Man, I wanted to be Gigantor! I got stuck with Robocop! He's not giant! Hell, he's not even a frickin robot!

Attachments

• robocop.jpg
    robocop.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 69
weeeeee! i'm so happy!

:beer:

:hammer:

BEHOLD!!!
FOR IAM MEGATRON!!!

Attachments

• megatron.jpg
    megatron.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 67
Originally posted by Plexus
Hey Immortal, you better come back to the DG before I beat you...

We shall see Plexus, we shall see. No promises, but Ill keep it under advisement.

You are Optimus Prime!

Vast, red and ready to turn into a lorry at the slightest provocation, you are a robot to be reckoned with. Although sickeningly noble, you just can't resist a good interplanetary war, especially when Orson Welles is involved. You have friends who can shoot tapes from their chests. Tapes that turn into panthers. And other friends who are dinosaurs. Dinosaurs who jump out of planes. Will you have my children?

Alright! i had this guy as a kid!!

Stephen Hawking says "Transformers! Robots in disguise!"

I'm Robocop! Or is it Murphy? All things considered, however, I'd rather be an ED-209. Now THERE'S a death machine for ya!

Robocop too (the show wasn't too bad)

Top Bottom