Votes: 53 53.0%
  • Industrial

Votes: 16 16.0%
  • Organized

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Philosophical

Votes: 10 10.0%

• Total voters
Expansive and Spiritual don't even get a look in then? Some people quite like them.

I'd go for Financial as the best trait by some way. Raw commerce is immensely valuable.

lol the poll with 6votes to financial, one to creative and one to Industrial look like a big p****. ^^

Aggresive for me. Cheap barracks and free combat I for most of your units.

I guess it depends on what type of victory condition you are trying to acheive but not considering that, I guess you could say industrial since it gives you an early advantage with wonders.

Financial.

Money is power.

Best trait on it's own? Financial without a blink. But I'd like to see the Ind/Phi combination though. Could be the traits for a massive wonder factory civ for sure! Maybe in the upcoming expansion???

Why aren't they all up there?

I'd really like to try playing Creative and Organised, but there isn't that combo available amongst the leaders. :(

But I haven't made my decision on what the best trait is yet... Depends on your playing style and I'm still experimenting with them...

Financial gives the biggest advantage, but also gets a bit boring (especially once you have pretty much mastered the level you are playing on ;) ), so I rarely play with a Financial civ lately... Unless I play a level above my 'skill' (yet to have a win on monarch... :cry: ).

I rarely play a civ which doesn't have either spiritual or organized trait. I guess I'm just easily annoyed by anarchies or upkeep costs :)

On higher difficulties (>Monarch) the most useful traits are Financial and Organised, as they allow you a chance of keeping up in the tech race.

Creative can be emulated by getting stonehenge, Industrious is rubbish cos you only ever get 1 or 2 of the opening wonders, spiritual saves the odd turn but is not a patch on the others, philisophical is ok but great people aren't as useful as more commerce from the two I chose. Aggressive is ok but not a game-winner

The higher you get in levels, the more valuable Expansive and Organized become and the less valuable Industrious becomes. Financial is still number one, though.

From this group, financial seems to be the most powerful due to the help it gives in keeping research levels high and paying for increased city maintenance when expanding. Coupled with shrines and missionary spam it should produce a ton of cash.

There really should be a character trait of prevarication which would make all of the citizens happy some of the time and some of the citizens happy all of the time. It could also allow you to agree to trade a tech and then, after recieving the tech not giving the one you agreed to give. I don't think I'd want the AI to have this ability - how can one not trust an innocent machine!

Top Bottom