Which Movie Is This Still From? XI

That's not hard at all! It's that movie about there not being any more of a particular thing except one. That particular thing that is a gunner in a vessel that shoots invading things.

Don't you think their headquarters should have been easier to destroy? I mean really the whole federation or whatever was lucky he had second thoughts? That's always been my biggest complaint with that movie.

Well, I kind of figured you'd be the one to get it.

For the others that are still searching :

No, because we're about the same age, so we saw the same movies at about the same time. And they stuck. :old: ;)

Since I'm no where near as old as you two, there is no way it could be The Last Starfighter! :shifty:

Yeah, right ;)

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner :clap:

:hmm: Its late here and I can't think of a good one, so I'll just go with this still.
Should be fairly easy to guess ...

"I see dead people."

The Frighteners !

You're right, Raisin, I didn't recognize it until you remined me, but your go. No need to wait for Nobody, unless you want.

there you bunch of overreacting college girls!

Something after 4, but before 6. I was incredibly disappointed with that movie, if it's what I think it is.

Sure it's the Fifth Element alright. Awesome movie, to counter what Marsden said. ;)

Where is the next still?

So many awesome pics could have been posted about that movie...

Really, there was no need to guess it that fast :mischief:

Spirited Away ? I doubt it, but it's the only anime I've heard of. :)

Top Bottom