1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Whick advisor do you like best?

Discussion in 'Civ3 - General Discussions' started by Fake Gustave, Jun 12, 2004.

?

Which Advisor do you like best?

1. Domestic

12 vote(s)
    14.0%
  2. Trade

4 vote(s)
    4.7%
  3. Military

42 vote(s)
    48.8%
  4. Foreign

8 vote(s)
    9.3%
  5. Cultural

4 vote(s)
    4.7%
  6. Science

16 vote(s)
    18.6%
  1. Tranquility

Tranquility Grand unifier

In response to MAch delta, yes all advisors look like a firaxis employee, theough i only know 2 of em. Science is Sid meiers, and Military is Jeff briggs, president of Firaxis.

As for the poll, military is the coolest, all his outfits are cool, and he'S quite useful(although he can be made obsolete once you have a spy in the enemies territory).
    "nd place to our interiro designer, who's menu and usefulless and her style getting her that position.

2. Shirastro

Shirastro The ruler of the Gnomes

Well as for advisiors they are all same to me (usles that is) but advisors screens are diffrent story..

The most useful (and the one i use the most) is domestic; since i change incom/science/luxury rate often, plus in late game i always use this screen to change city production......plus on this screen you can easily find out wich is yours most productive/science/gold/whatever city....i know you could find it out by your self, but it's just so faster and easier this way.

The second one has to be trade advisor. I always use this screen to find out with whom i can and with whom i canot trade. Plus i check it regulary to see if there is any new ressurce/luxury avilable.

And the third one is military. It just so easier to keap in track with your units with this screen.....finding those forgoten spearmen, or finding out how much exactly tanks you have would be hell with out it.......plus he is the only advisor that gives you some "useful" information.

The most useless would deffinitly be culture .
    I only check culture advisor when i go for culture win (wich i do rearly), plus it's really anoying that she always tell you "we should build **** in all our cities" and when you do build evry possible culture building in you cities she tells you " we should research...blah blah blah" even if you already researched evrithing there is to research :(

3. BobV

BobV Chieftain

Who's the one that comes on and says "Because of your relentless vendeta against civXXXX, the CivYYYY has declared war on us" What a beach. Is that the domestic advisor because she always bugs me about not having enough money either. I could have just remained talking to the wife.

4. Shirastro

Shirastro The ruler of the Gnomes

"Vendeta" is from SMAC not civ games.