Who will be released next week? (28/08 - 03/09)

Which Civ will be next?

• Arabia

Votes: 46 15.8%
  • Greece / Sparta (Gorgo)

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • Greece / Athens (Pericles)

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • India

Votes: 44 15.1%
  • Kongo

Votes: 30 10.3%
  • Poland

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Rome

Votes: 77 26.5%
  • Russia

Votes: 26 8.9%
  • Spain (Isabella)

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • Sumeria

Votes: 21 7.2%
  • Denmark / Norway / Vikings

Votes: 20 6.9%
  • Other

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ditto. Do I try to go to sleep early in order to pass the time or will my excitement keep me from falling asleep and torment me?
I think doing something Physically exhausting will help you sleep through the anticipation, as for me, my schedule is unintentionally lined up with the release, I usually wake up at 10:00 AM which is exactly when the video is released.

but I dont get to excited because I know that one particular civ wont be show-case, if you couldn't guess, it was the INCA. its my favorite civ and my first game with each Civ iteration is always as the Inca, Civ VI doesnt exist until this is rectified.

I just vote which civ I want to see revealed, which is Norway. I love the Viking/Norse civs, those are always the most fun to play, aside from the Inca of course :D. Russia would be cool too, I just hope its not India yet, Im not sure Im ready to see the new face of Gandhi, I've heard the stories but I have never actually been nuked by him, this might finally be it.

I just vote which civ I want to see revealed, which is Norway. I love the Viking/Norse civs, those are always the most fun to play, aside from the Inca of course :D. Russia would be cool too, I just hope its not India yet, Im not sure Im ready to see the new face of Gandhi, I've heard the stories but I have never actually been nuked by him, this might finally be it.

I'm actually excited to see Ghandi this time around, as this will be the first time he really gets a UA that is fitting. His showing in Civ IV and V was pretty weak (in the case of Civ V, partly the curse of having been released before religions were reintroduced).

I'm actually excited to see Ghandi this time around, as this will be the first time he really gets a UA that is fitting. His showing in Civ IV and V was pretty weak (in the case of Civ V, partly the curse of having been released before religions were reintroduced).

Spoiler :

I'm most excited to see what's going on with Greece now, but i think that's a little optimistic. Really I'd be excited to see any of the remaining choices :D

Good thing is that we managed to survive 7 days without any new info. That is some serious achievement!

And we can be pretty sure we don't have to suffer something like this more than once or twice from now on.

Poland is unlikely to be advertised given that it's no in the roster of the 18 civs shipping with the game (Aztecs are different since they are a pre-order bonus)

On the other hand, wouldn't it be reasonable to expect Firaxis to tell people what exactly are they buying with Deluxe Edition (assuming Poland is one of the DLCs included)? I don't know how it looked like back in Civ V, but I think info like this should be disclosed before the release.

On the other hand, wouldn't it be reasonable to expect Firaxis to tell people what exactly are they buying with Deluxe Edition (assuming Poland is one of the DLCs included)? I don't know how it looked like back in Civ V, but I think info like this should be disclosed before the release.

It's quite standard practice to not reveal DLC before release, even if they are included in some bonuses.

It's quite standard practice to not reveal DLC before release, even if they are included in some bonuses.
Strange practice, wouldn't revealing the content boost sales? Surely not many people would buy a pig in a poke...

I'm not an expert, I rarely buy DLCs and never before the game releases, but a quick google-fu tells me that for example the Battlefield 1 Season Pass details are already known, and it includes a year worth of DLCs, not a month or two like Civ VI DE most likely will.

Strange practice, wouldn't revealing the content boost sales? Surely not many people would buy a pig in a poke...

I'm not an expert, I rarely buy DLCs and never before the game releases, but a quick google-fu tells me that for example the Battlefield 1 Season Pass details are already known, and it includes a year worth of DLCs, not a month or two like Civ VI DE most likely will.

As I understand the idea is - people buy Digital Deluxe version of the game they like and know they'll receive content worth the cost difference, so it looks like a good deal. You'll have things like soundtracks, arts, etc. not only without additional costs, but actually saving some money.

With full info on individual DLCs you'll look at it differently. You'll think like "this I'll probably not going to buy, this I could postpone till discounts, etc." and suddenly Digital Deluxe doesn't look like a good deal anymore.

I think it's more strange you can pre-order the game without knowing system requirements for it :D I hope it's not a bad omen or something :mad:

Remember the dude who send a picture of "First Look: Ottomans" that he got from his cousin?

So Ottoman it is! :D

please no, I want to see an economy/religion-centric Arabia to fall in love with.
No one cares about the stupid Ottomans and their ridiculous moustaches.

Germany, Scythia, Spain... Ottomans, too many aggressive civs in a row.

Top Bottom