• Sister Miriam of the Believers

Votes: 7 2.9%
  • Lal of the Peacekeepers

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Datajack Roze of the Data Angels

Votes: 6 2.5%
  • Captain Svensgaard of the Pirates

• Usurper Judaa Marr (i have heard stories)

• Lady Deirdre of the Gaians

Votes: 156 65.3%

• Total voters
I still think that a thresome with Santi & Deirre would be cute.
And I still think sister Miriram can use either her look or her personality as very effective contraceptive :D .

I vote for Deirdre.

---

Since the third time I played Alpha Centauri, I always put my economy to Green so I can achieve Deirdre's friendship. After conquering 5 cities, I give 1 to her. And I always win by joint conquest with the Gaians - even when i play as the leader of the Hive.

I searched Google for full-body images of Deirdre but there's no one. If anyone finds or has one, please post here.

The Mass Leader said:
... I searched Google for full-body images of Deirdre but there's no one. If anyone finds or has one, please post here.
Dear God NO! Lets leave something to imagination, shall we. ;)

Cunobelin Of Hippo said:
I'd run naked through the trees with Deirdre any day :D

too tell who is the most sexy with only a picture of Head is impossible for me. why not any Blonde? to stupid to be Leader ?

Lady Deirdre have the most nice face
Miriam have nice hair color
Santiago is too Dark to see
the other are male
Lal look like BEN Laden
Morgan no comment
Zakarov look funny
Yang look cute

my guess is that Miriam is the sexiest.
when she was young everybody in the vilage have ( 4 letter word) her
so she go to a monstary and became the Believers Leader

Eli

Eli the Lich said:
... my guess is that Miriam is the sexiest.
when she was young everybody in the vilage have ( 4 letter word) her
so she go to a monstary and became the Believers Leader
Eli

It is quite possible that everybody in her village or even home town have ****** her but that is no garanty that she IS sexy. A guy would **** any girl that would let him. It takes an awfull ugly chick for a guy to say no, and even then, strangely enough, even the ugliest chick makes mom!

About sister Miriams hair... I dont know, what lady D is concerned I have seen a full body picture of her... not bad at all.

Bah, Santiago wins this contest hands down..

All the Savvy of Jeanne Kirkpatrick...

:ar15:

All the Salsa of Shakira..

:whipped:

VaVooooom Santiago!!

:salute:

:D :clap: :D

-Elgalad

The one time I played Miriam Godwinson I changed her name to Fifi LaVavoom.

I named her after my sister...

As for wether or not it is possible to deem a persons sexiness from a portrait. It is possible, but it's much better to look at those tiny changing bio-pics in the bottom of the diplomacy screen...

Aki!

I always try to ally with her and stop the meanies (Yang, Santiago) from bullying her.

personally, inm looking forward to SMAC 2 with new animations and cut-scenes... :)

and Deidre is the most beatiful of all of them...

I am REALLY worried by the fact that I do this some 5 years after playing AC, but I voted Deidre.

I concur with the majority on this one. Dierdre is by far the best.

However, being eco-daft, hippy or whatever you want to call her, you can't help but wonder if she goes for the 'all-natural' look. I.e. hair, and not where you'd expect. I kind of admire that in a woman, though; call me daft if you will.

If I was a girl, I'd probably fall head over heels for Zakharov. Those glasses make him a dead ringer for the guy out of 'Transmetropolitan', for a start.

So who do yall think would make the best couple? I was thinking maybe Morgan and Dierdre, on the outside theyre the exact opposites but when the doors are closed things could get pretty wild...

Miriam and Yang. Two authoritarian dictators with completely obsolete ideologies. Like a glove!

Terje said:
Miriam and Yang. Two authoritarian dictators with completely obsolete ideologies. Like a glove!
Stupidity will never go out of fashion.

Needless to say, the dream couple is Deirdre and Santiago. :groucho:

The Last Conformist said:
Needless to say, the dream couple is Deirdre and Santiago. :groucho:
Oh, yes. :D :cool: :smug: :smoke: [pimp] :groucho: :jesus:

Top Bottom