Why always kicked ?

Naokaukodem

Millenary King
I'm always kicked in mp games (Epic Game Store), and when i create a game entitled "All welcome no kicks", players say they have the same problem.

Now I noticed a lot of bad pings, maybe it's because of that ? Either this or "files missing" or something... can someone explain this to me ? Thx.

me 2 , i dont find any team to play civ 6 ... do you know every body here, where i find some people to play multiplayer civ 6?

my name is Fidelio67 in steam platform

Now it's really getting on my nerves. If I don't create a game myself, everyone will kick me without a single word !
And when I manage to make a game up and running, everyone seems obsessed by killing his neighbour the fastest possible... last game I was isolated in a sort of frozen peninsula (eventhough it was PANGAEA), and the turns were taking ages because the other dudes were doing war (eventhough I set up dynamic turn timer), and finally everybody quitted because (i presume) one guy was afk or something...
Goddamit, how do we play this game online, can someone tell it to me ???

Come on now. I know some of you who play multiplayer often know the answer. Why do some people make "the game to bug" ??? And on what objective data you refer to ? Or Civ6 multiplayer is just sh** as the other iterations ? Considering the ratio new games/loaded games, I would say that the problem is the game, not the players. You believe in things that don't exist. You are much more paranoïd than I am, and i'm on pills.

Now I happened to play some games... but if you don't know every civ, you get cheesed all the time. War carts rush (Gilgamesh), entire fleet one shoted (Pedro), and other bizarre things. It's like each player has its little fantasies somewhere in its head, they stay silent while preparing their little invasion, and BAM ! You have been cheesed ! Ridiculous.

Do anyone want to play Play by cloud game? (I only have base game from epic though)

Top Bottom