1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Why always kicked ?

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Multiplayer' started by Naokaukodem, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Naokaukodem

Naokaukodem Millenary King

I'm always kicked in mp games (Epic Game Store), and when i create a game entitled "All welcome no kicks", players say they have the same problem.

Now I noticed a lot of bad pings, maybe it's because of that ? Either this or "files missing" or something... can someone explain this to me ? Thx.

2. Fidelio67

Fidelio67 Chieftain

me 2 , i dont find any team to play civ 6 ... do you know every body here, where i find some people to play multiplayer civ 6?

my name is Fidelio67 in steam platform

3. Naokaukodem

Apparently i'm making games bugging... and indeed, each game I enter get stuck. And NOBODY wants to tell me why, that, i guess it's because there's no solution, but NOBODY even want to tell me why they kick me... omg it's such an ODD situation... totally WEIRD... and ****ed up.

4. Naokaukodem

Now it's really getting on my nerves. If I don't create a game myself, everyone will kick me without a single word !
    And when I manage to make a game up and running, everyone seems obsessed by killing his neighbour the fastest possible... last game I was isolated in a sort of frozen peninsula (eventhough it was PANGAEA), and the turns were taking ages because the other dudes were doing war (eventhough I set up dynamic turn timer), and finally everybody quitted because (i presume) one guy was afk or something...
    Goddamit, how do we play this game online, can someone tell it to me ???

5. Naokaukodem

Come on now. I know some of you who play multiplayer often know the answer. Why do some people make "the game to bug" ??? And on what objective data you refer to ? Or Civ6 multiplayer is just sh** as the other iterations ? Considering the ratio new games/loaded games, I would say that the problem is the game, not the players. You believe in things that don't exist. You are much more paranoïd than I am, and i'm on pills.

6. seankhan

seankhan Chieftain

rule one in multiplayer is kill thy neighbour.i picked up the free version on the epic store and found very few online games,its quite the opposite on steam.ive been kicked from lobbies but i put it down to people making private games.look for "FFA" free for all and join,or host your own.The steam version is cross pc play so you can play with players on both platforms but not the other way around.if you want to build an empire online go standard size map with 6 to 8 players.

7. Naokaukodem

Now I happened to play some games... but if you don't know every civ, you get cheesed all the time. War carts rush (Gilgamesh), entire fleet one shoted (Pedro), and other bizarre things. It's like each player has its little fantasies somewhere in its head, they stay silent while preparing their little invasion, and BAM ! You have been cheesed ! Ridiculous.

8. NetRock

NetRock Chieftain

Do anyone want to play Play by cloud game? (I only have base game from epic though)