Why doesn't the AI use air units?

In my current game the AI is using air units a lot, and it also knows how to use them. It weakens my unit with bomber/fighter, and then finishes it with ground unit.

Even if I played more then 100 hours already, it's the first time I actually arrived to the modern era, so I don't know if what is happening in my game is rare or common. I am playing on Deity/Standard/Pangea

In my current game the AI is using air units a lot, and it also knows how to use them. It weakens my unit with bomber/fighter, and then finishes it with ground unit.

Even if I played more then 100 hours already, it's the first time I actually arrived to the modern era, so I don't know if what is happening in my game is rare or common. I am playing on Deity/Standard/Pangea

Your smartness led you to the proper conclusion, few rare episodes have been reported but they occur on rare circumstances only.

I have only played one game on diety and My main opponent Siam used stealth bomber to bomb my fleet so I could not invade his territory. I tried to counter with missle cruiser only to realize that stealth bombers are immune to AA.

Top Bottom