1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Why is the a bomb greyed out

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Road to War' started by walvis, Aug 14, 2007.

1. walvis

walvis Chieftain

For some reason the a bomb is greyed out - which happened suddenly it was activated initially after I completed the Manhattan Project and the A Bomb-Nuclear Bomb Delivery. Now I can only see the greyed out option when I enter the City Menu?

2. Dale

Dale Chieftain

Does it have red text showing what is missing? Maybe uranium? Maybe chain reactor?

3. walvis

walvis Chieftain

No, and I have both, chain reactors in almost every city and uranium mines nearby

4. hun+celt

hun+celt Chieftain

I found the same problem. I built the manhattan project, have chain reactors in most of my cities and have uranium available. I had set 2 cities to build A-bombs, and both were built in the same turn. After that I couldn't build any more and I couldn't build tac-nukes once the appropriate techs were discovered. I even tried using the A-bombs I had (the US Navy took a serious hit in the North Atlantic!) but still was unable to produce any more atomic weapons. I can still build missiles, and nothing pops up when I mouse over the greyed out icon. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

On a side note--anyone know the right f scale integer to make the frigate scale right to the rest of the ships? Having a frigate that is significantly larger than a carrier irks me for some reason...

5. Dale

Dale Chieftain

Download and install the add-on pack + patch 1.1 for RtW.