Will we ever get the Christmas smileys back?

Found a few more:

assimilate.gif

confused_xmas_cfc.gif

evil.gif

lol_xmas_cfc.gif

mischief_xmas_cfc.gif

sad_xmas_cfc.gif

Not sure how many more I will find, although an improved search isn't finding any more. That brings the total to 16.

Notably, I have two variants of the wink and mad ones, and neither appear to be animated. Similar for the lol one above - I'm pretty sure it should be animated. Someone else may have a more canonical and reliable backup of the whole pack.

Yes, this is a big part of the problem. As I understand it, the current smilies have to be removed and replaced with the Christmas set. Not all of the Admin team have access to that part of the forum software. I know I do not.
That depends...
In a perfect world TF would just replace a whole folder with the smileys. That is easy.
We can do that though... it means replacing each smiley 1-by-1, saving the old ones, and making sure nothing gets lost.
Messy.
It's nearly midnight... maybe I'll have a look later.

This thread shows, that CFC is not working automatically, but the hard work of the moderators is needed for the functionality. So I think this thread is also a good place to say the moderators at CFC a big thank you very much for all their work in this year. :)

Christmas has been saved :D

View attachment 682325

Caching issue, as usual ;).

This should resolve itself within a few days, or you can also clear your cache, if you like.
They were cheerful while they were here, and thank you again for installing them. :yup:

Of course some of us downloaded them, so we could use them later...
mischief_xmas_cfc.gif

Top Bottom