Will you keep playing Rise and Fall or wait for the Gathering Storm?

Will you keep playing Civ 6/R & F?

• Yes, I am a civ fanatic after all

Votes: 71 63.4%
  • I'll be playing another game

Votes: 23 20.5%
  • No gaming for me, I'll be living on Civ fanatic boards

Votes: 18 16.1%

• Total voters
On my 4th game trying to get a betrayal emergency. A game full of Gigabros, no barbs, no CS
Friend in the Ancient and then forward settle, the only troops I raise are two scouts.
Wait for the friendships to end and don't renew. Get attacked by my former friends in the classical. Still no betrayal emergency is triggered.

I haven't played a game of Civ6 since GS was announced, and with GS roughly a month a way I don't see that changing. I have 349 other games in my Steam library to keep me occupied. :p

Anyone still playing this final week? Or just waiting?

I haven't played in probably over a week, but watching all these videos makes me want to play. And I am on vacation so I find myself a little bored since I'm not going anywhere. But then I may be disappointed not being able to play with the new features yet.

I got burned out last fall and haven't been playing as much Civ but lately I've been putting in turns again because I'm excited about GS :)

Have a game with Alexander going right now.

As you can imagine, I am getting along with everyone.

The announcement got me back into the game and I have been trying to get out of my comfort zone in terms of the strategies I typically use to win which has been fun.

I haven't played in probably over a week, but watching all these videos makes me want to play. And I am on vacation so I find myself a little bored since I'm not going anywhere. But then I may be disappointed not being able to play with the new features yet.
Still knocking out achievements. It's interesting to go back to the scenarios with only the base game mechanics - oh, look, I get a trade route from the district alone! :-D

Not sure if I'll go for one more regular game or stick with scenarios.

I'm waiting for Gathering Storm. I tried a game with Rome mid-January but after seeing how much GS improve Civ VI I couldn't keep playing.

Just finished a game last night. I think given it's only a week away, probably no point to starting a new one now.

Have finished game 4 days ago and waiting for GS. I am building my pressure and hype for 14th of February :) trying to fill the gap with other games. Warthunder, Total Wars or Dirt Rally :)

I'm still trying to finish my final game while awaiting the GS release. All these First Look videos have rekindled my daughter's interest and she's trying to finish her game too (but she's only 7 so she has the attention span of a chihuahua).

I've been getting in the last few plays with the Civs I've ignored playing. Also finishing up all my super modded games as I expect them to break and be out of commisson for a while.

still trying for a betrayal emergency... Been playing aganist my usual style for months now and still can't get it.

I have three games going on.:crazyeye: Yeah, yeah, three games you say. I don’t know what got into me. Well, actually, you guys know.

Two of them are pretty close to the end and hopefully I win them both, the other I don’t know. Just trying to grab a few more achievements before GS. Don’t know if I’ll make it though and my week is pretty busy. We shall see.

Got my last "win as" for the Australian outback scenario last night. Tonight, for the first time since VI came out, I had both plenty of time to play and no desire to do so. I realized it was the perfect time to file my taxes, so I did that instead.

With only a few days left, I don't see myself starting any more regular games. Maybe I'll go for a multiplayer outback scenario game to get the achievement, but, to address the OP question, I'm now done with R&F.

I have been playing RnF up until they announced Hall of Fame. Now I've stopped, since I only plan to light up everything under the GS ruleset. Playing Georgia twice will be too taxing...

Top Bottom