[WIP] 3rd Unique Component Project

Small update to the first post, with a spoiler of the uniques ;)
Also an update to the second post, with new uniques on the forge and new art requests

One of this updates is the introduction of the Holkan, which will replace the Ballcourt, which by it's turn will be available as an add-on if you're interested in it

PS: the new swedish unique is here
Sweden - Indelningsverket
Replaces Armory
+15 XP to all Units
If City follows the same religion as the majority of your Cities then:
+10% :c5production: Production towards Units
+15 XP to Gunpowder Units

:D

So, what this mod doesn't have yet? ;)

• Siam and China 3rd uniques
  • Some lua code missing (Siam, Sweden, The Netherlands)
  • Unit models (The Celts, Indonesia, China)
  • And some art (icons that need upgrade, icons missing)
  • America, Assyria, Babylon and Brazil are listed for review. Most likely new uniques for the first three and a renewed Sambadrome for Brazil
  • Pedia revision

I believe that's it :)

...one sudden idea: what do you think about giving Pracinha's promotion 'receives Golden Age points for killed enemy' to Clibanarii? It would fit Persian Unique Ability ;)

...one sudden idea: what do you think about giving Pracinha's promotion 'receives Golden Age points for killed enemy' to Clibanarii? It would fit Persian Unique Ability ;)

Sure, seems a nice idea ;)

Been editing the Sepoy to introduce the new art and noticed the Izzat promotion isn't working properly, meaning there must be something wrong with the lua code...

Sadly you can't have that sepoy and the Maratha sepoy at the same time, it messes things up.

Sadly you can't have that sepoy and the Maratha sepoy at the same time, it messes things up.

It shouldn't. More Civs India Pack uses the Sepoy as a Musketman replacement, I'm using it as a Infantry replacement. Furthermore mine is UNIT_SEPOY and theirs is UNIT_MARATHA_SEPOY so it shouldn't be a problem ;)

It is causing a problem though, when I load a game India has two Gurkha icons and the Indian sepoy has no civilization attatched to it.

It is causing a problem though, when I load a game India has two Gurkha icons and the Indian sepoy has no civilization attatched to it.

Perhaps this has something to do with how More Civs replaces vanilla India.

I'll launch an expansion pack to the India Civilization Pack, until then to play with both, delete the content regarding the Sepoy in this mod I think it will do the trick

1st and 2nd post updated
Hope you like the new presentation :D

There have been some updates, Forum, Clibanarii and Kraal.
And I've removed some of the uniques, until they are updated, Sambadrome and Seowon, which most likely will be updated before the new upload.
America, Assyria and Babylon uniques have been removed and I will work on new uniques for them.
I've also removed the Waag, and not included the Indelningsverket, because there's no point on having them yet until what makes them unique is finished, which requires lua.
Speaking of that, if someone could help me with the lua for Waag, Indelningsverket and Sala it would be amazing ;)

If you're still looking for uniques for America, Assyria and Babylon - sorry if these have already been suggested - you could use these:
America - Mall, replaces stock exchange or maybe stadium?
Assyria - Karum, either UI or UB, if UB I suppose it would replace a caravansary
Babylon - Ziggurat (replaces temple) or Ishtar Gate (replaces East India Company/National Epic/Grand Temple)

whatever happened to the saloon for America?

I thought that fit thematically well with the expansion and economic boosts in their current design.

Replaces Market
1 extra gold on mining resources
+1 food/ production on internal trade routes
25% cheaper civilian purchase cost

If you're still looking for uniques for America, Assyria and Babylon - sorry if these have already been suggested - you could use these:
America - Mall, replaces stock exchange or maybe stadium?
Assyria - Karum, either UI or UB, if UB I suppose it would replace a caravansary
Babylon - Ziggurat (replaces temple) or Ishtar Gate (replaces East India Company/National Epic/Grand Temple)

Thank you for your suggestions.
I believe that the Mall is a little late for America as I'm looking for something more older.
For Assyria and Babylon I'm looking for a UU. However, for Assyria the Karum as UI could work, I'll look further into it.

whatever happened to the saloon for America?

I thought that fit thematically well with the expansion and economic boosts in their current design.

Replaces Market
1 extra gold on mining resources
+1 food/ production on internal trade routes
25% cheaper civilian purchase cost

The Saloon is not dismissed. I'm just looking for an alternative to it.
And it didn't had those stats you wrote, which actually seem great. Perhaps I'll work through that

For Assyria and Babylon I'm looking for a UU. However, for Assyria the Karum as UI could work, I'll look further into it.
I guess you could "borrow" the Civ4 Sumerian UU, the Vulture, as a Babylonian UU. A sort of chariot is probably your best bet, though.
I would suggest a Scythed Chariot, but that has almost nothing to do with Babylon that I'm aware of...

Top Bottom