• +1 :c5science: Science
  • +1 :c5culture: Culture
  • +1 :c5food: Food

Ishtar Gate
  • Unique National Wonder
  • Must have built Walls of Babylon in all Cities
  • Can only be built at the :c5capital: Capital
  • Upon finishing provides 100 :c5food: and 100 :c5culture: Culture
  • +1 :tourism: Tourism and +1 :c5food: Food for every :trade: International Trade Route with the :c5capital: Capital

Been having lots of work in the university so I'm a bit slowed in this

I need help with the lua codes, if someone could lend me a hand it would be much appreciated

I am working on some easier lua codes, I will write here if I have something 100% working :p

For Assyria or Babylon you could have a Shieldbearer starting which gives defence against ranged units for adjacent units and maybe starts with Cover too. Could replace spearmen.

Assyria could also have an Ekal Masharti with some kind of bonus to barracks, stables or walls but then they'd have 2 buildings.

I had an idea for an American Saloon UI which could be useful.
Saloon, available at guilds. Can only be built on flatland tiles adjacent to luxury and strategic resources and not adjacent to each other. Has no yield, increases yield of adjacent luxuries by 1 gold and adjacent strategics by 1 production. Upon the discovery of industrialization, luxuries gains an additional 1 production and strategics an additional 1 gold.

The Redcoat doesn't upgrade, was this intentional?

The Redcoat doesn't upgrade, was this intentional?

Thanks for keep finding me this bugs. I believe the last version has it fixed, but I haven't launched it yet. I just need to finish the flag icon to launch a final version.

:confused: I thought the English UC3 was the playhouse...

The Playhouse is the English #3UC, the Redcoat comes in an add-on that replaces the Playhouse with the Redcoat or if you want it adds the Redcoat as a #4UC :D

I'm very busy with university work, as soon as I get some time I'll give a go on some updates here

Another thing I noticed was when the Playhouse was disabled, the Zoo wasn't put back in.

Hmmm, Denmark without a ship UU feels strange; lots of modders have done variations on the Longboat theme already, but I'd like to see one in this project. (At the very least, whoward69's Longboat could replace those Ski Infantry if you need to keep a maximum of 3 uniques per civilization.)

Saloon should be a powerful building if it comes late (and early saloon makes no scence historically)
it may be a windmill replacement, 2x cheaper to rushbuy (or you get it for free if the city is connected by railroad?), no GE slot, but +25% to production of buildings, also auto-improves nearby resources (strategical, bonus or luxury) when they come into the city borders (note the synergy with UA). can only be built/bought in cities having < 5 population, that is only in newly-founded cities.

i can write a lua script for this if you like my idea

Saloon should be a powerful building if it comes late (and early saloon makes no scence historically)
it may be a windmill replacement, 2x cheaper to rushbuy (or you get it for free if the city is connected by railroad?), no GE slot, but +25% to production of buildings, also auto-improves nearby resources (strategical, bonus or luxury) when they come into the city borders (note the synergy with UA). can only be built/bought in cities having < 5 population, that is only in newly-founded cities.

i can write a lua script for this if you like my idea

I like your idea, that would fit in what I was thinking. Although I'm inclined into changing the name, it would still be something like that

Top Bottom