Resource icon

Cultural Diversity

It's because of a function, JFD_GetCultureID, which was recently changed. I prematurely updated CulDiv, because the other mods haven't yet been updated to use the new function. I quickly updated CulDiv to readd this function, so I'm not really sure what the issue is now - posting fresh logs might help, but otherwise the old version is here.

Hi all
hope this is the right place to post, tried in the bugs section and no one answered .
Poland is stuck randomly in multiple choice event, but no window is coming up
The experience is getting boring, i tried different new games (Poland always) but eventually the dreaded fact does happen.
I tried everything, googling up,moving all my units, clicked strategic view, nothing happens.
I play on win7 DX9 and these are my mods
Genghis Khan's Mongolia
Isabella's Spain and Pachacuti's Incan Empire
Kamehameha's Polynesian Empire
Harald Bluetooth's Denmark
Sejong The Great's Korea
Wonders of the Ancient World
Conquest of the New World Deluxe
Nebuchadnezzar's Babylon
Explorers Map Pack
Gods & Kings Expansion Pack
Brave New World Expansion Pack
Upgrade Data 1
Tablet Data 1
(1) Community Patch Version 88
(2) Community Balance Overhaul Version 13
(3) City-State Diplomacy Mod for CBP Version 27
(4) C4DF - CBP Version 11
(5) More Luxuries - CBO Edition (5-14b) Version 155
(6a) Community Balance Overhaul - Compatibility Files (EUI) Version 1
JFD's Event Compendium Version 4
Sukritact's Events and Decisions Version 3
Sukritact's Suzerainty Version 1
UI - TopPanel Changes (BNW) Version 2
Oddly enough, when i try and reload the game without ED and JFD the bug is still there.
I tried also to add cultural diversity mods as i saw a couple of times that event coming up, so thought i had something missing.Read also that all JFD stuff is better be installed and i did that too (CID and RTP i have heavy other bugs there, will post on that one another time) but no way.
As i may be a bit dumb and didn't really understand if the incompatibilty with EUI related to the message in vox populi installer i tried both (with the correct CBO),
I also already tried to download the latest update for anything, but eventually this setup is the one that has less bugs, even if it is a fatal one
Attached zip with lua and saved game, in this game it happens randomly in 10 /15 turns.
Any help really appreciated
PS if i missed something be forgiving :)

Attachments

• luaandsave.7z.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 73
It's because of a function, JFD_GetCultureID, which was recently changed. I prematurely updated CulDiv, because the other mods haven't yet been updated to use the new function. I quickly updated CulDiv to readd this function, so I'm not really sure what the issue is now - posting fresh logs might help, but otherwise the old version is here.
Could it be because the other mods have not been updated yet?

Rename JFD_CulDivUtils.lua to JFD_CulDivUtilities.lua in MODS\JFD's Cultural Diversity (Core) (v 15)\Lua\Utilities. The download on the OP will be updated to reflect this soon, but changing the file name means you don't need to redownload it.

You'll also need to change the reference to JFD_CulDivUtils.lua in JFD_CulDiv_Functions.lua in MODS\JFD's Cultural Diversity (Core) (v 15)\Lua\ to JFD_CulDivUtilities.lua.

Last edited:
JFDLC = Rise to Power, Cities in Development, Exploration Continued Expanded, and Cultural Diversity. These are his individual WIP mods. Also his other projects.

Will it require Vox Populi?

Top Bottom