Resource icon

Cultural Diversity

Colonial civs receive extra starting tiles; might it just be that all the ones you've seen are Colonial?

Yes of course that make sense, since I've noticed JFD Stalin not gets extras tiles (totalitarian) I'll check later today with which ones I use. I've been using v11 and that version didn't give the same civs extra tiles as they do in v13.

Edit; tried it again. Seems like all civs I use except JFD Stalin gets the colonial trait. Regardless of what trait they have.

Last edited:
Yes of course that make sense, since I've noticed JFD Stalin not gets extras tiles (totalitarian) I'll check later today with which ones I use. I've been using v11 and that version didn't give the same civs extra tiles as they do in v13.

Edit; tried it again. Seems like all civs I use except JFD Stalin gets the colonial trait. Regardless of what trait they have.

Hmmm, was also already surprised that the error I posted above on Cornwall had a COLONIAL reference in it, since Cornwall doesn't seem particularly colonial to me.

I've seen a lot of non-Colonial civs (including CSs) getting the Colonial bonus as well.

Colonial is the default culture; if civs that shouldn't have it have it, then something's gone broke and you need to post your Database and Stopwatch logs.

Colonial is the default culture; if civs that shouldn't have it have it, then something's gone broke and you need to post your Database and Stopwatch logs.

I've disabled some civs that I suspected was the culprit and now it seems to work. The civs with the colonial trait has the correct effect and the ones with other traits has their traits correctly implemented. Thanks for the fast reply and response though!

Are there any plans to support culture-related era splash screens in conjunction with the Future Era recently added to Future Worlds? I could assist in searching for appropriate art for the screens if it's something people would find worthwhile.

I have some critiques regarding the Northern subgroup, specifically the future splash screen for non-Celtic civs, which I just find to be too generic and not Nordic enough. As an alternative, I'd direct attention to something more along the lines of Simon Stålenhag's artwork (seen below).

I'm playing cultural diversity with CPP and a bunch of other mods. When I begin a game as India I get a notification telling me I start with a source of incense near my capitol. Where do I find this incense? Thanks!

What mods do you use?

There's a bug with that, you have to go into the files and find where the bonuses are given, they forgot to actually set it to give 1 incense.

Okay so My UI seems to be really super duper bugged, I cant seem to end turns, the tech screen is missing for the most part, and the top UI screen is super messed up as well. Idk how I'm supposed to do this but yeah.

I'm using the CBO (CP v88,CBO v13, CS Diplo v27, C4DF v11, ML CBO v155, Compatibility for EUI v1), EUI v1.28g, Civ Names by Policies, Favorite Religion Randomizer, Historical Religions, Info Addict, Cultural Diversity (core) v13, Rise to Power v33, Quiet Diplomacy, Randomize City Names, Strange Religions, Unique Cultural Influence, and Wonder Race.

Attachments

• logs.zip
    12.8 KB · Views: 39
Okay so My UI seems to be really super duper bugged, I cant seem to end turns, the tech screen is missing for the most part, and the top UI screen is super messed up as well. Idk how I'm supposed to do this but yeah.

I'm using the CBO (CP v88,CBO v13, CS Diplo v27, C4DF v11, ML CBO v155, Compatibility for EUI v1), EUI v1.28g, Civ Names by Policies, Favorite Religion Randomizer, Historical Religions, Info Addict, Cultural Diversity (core) v13, Rise to Power v33, Quiet Diplomacy, Randomize City Names, Strange Religions, Unique Cultural Influence, and Wonder Race.

JFDDLC doesn't support EUI anymore; use at your own risk.

Your version of the CP is seemingly outdated.

I have the same bug. Mesopotamic doesn't add the two population.

Yea, this has been confirmed as an issue caused by the CP. Update will change it to a new effect; tbh I hadn't realised it had been made public :p

Top Bottom