Within Aloha mulitplayer games

ah right you must have missed them huts either side of my borders.....

have you managed to get a PBEM without me yet rob?

Post some spoilers so i can actually look at one that isnt my own :)

should really put a picture in that robboo one, keep forgetting.

Kuningas said:
Robi D, game is on the way. Check your mailbox.

Cool:goodjob:

I would wish you the best of luck but i might need it for myself;)

Robboo, just checked the ladder, in our 4 way tussle i'm China and BC is Egypt. Btw if you want another one on one i'm happy to give you a game. You could call it "the two robbie's" (BC will get that joke)

I got a bunch going on and RL is busy so what I have is about all I can handle..How about in a week or two.

robboo said:
I got a bunch going on and RL is busy so what I have is about all I can handle..How about in a week or two.

That's not a problem, whenever your ready you know where you can find me;)

hey, could i join the MP ladder? i've found that Civ 4 on Chieftain level is extremely easy, as my first civ 4 game (playing as the Greeks of course ;)) is going very smoothly. so, i'd like to try my luck at playing against real people, see how good i really am. :)

New player are always welcome. Once i've crushed robboo i'll have an opening

cool, i'm not too busy atm, so whenever someone can fit in another game, i'm ready to play. :)

Robi please..our game may end with one of us using a spaceship. Or ****gasp**** a cultural victory.

greekguy..I hit you up for a game in october after I finished BC or Mauer(not aloha) off.

It offically started from over at the isdg but since Mr.C and myself are both aloha you can add it here to robboo

ladder updated with Robboo vs Greekguy and Robi vs Mr C. I also updated the win and points.

Let me know if there are mistakes or missing games.

I havent seen Mel around...sooo I will remove him to the bottom(inactive) since he hasnt taken part yet.

leaderboard is stickied...still want it here?

Yer, or could you post in it when it has been updated or something :) just it doesnt show up otherwise.

OK..I bump post it after the updates.

BUMP..anyone else want in on the multiplayer ladder.

ladder standings updated.

Top Bottom