Wonder Victory?

I forget, but I think it is the one that gets to a certain number or percentage of the wonders build.

I think it is controlled, but I am not sure. I always have that one disabled.

I am curious if it would be fun, you like accidentally find myself on the verge of victory if only I could take that one city in the middle of Russia, and then figuring out how to do that. Seems kinda like fun.

Does anyone know for sure how this vic condition works?

I found the readme or some doc in the game says the Wonder victory game end with the last wonder built.

Oh... and whoever has most wins? Well that is kinda interesting. You have one more thing to keep track of and control. You might even have to build some pointless wonders, or take some cities over. But I don't want the game to end on the apollo program... It should be all the wonders a build, and then after 20 turns. Thats would be sweet, gives you a chance to go steal some wonders first.

Apollo may not be the last one, depends on the way research is done. It could be something line Longevity and that is pretty last in the game.

Is it the last Great wonder or the last of any wonders? Because Apollo isn't a GW.

Edit after seeing Tone's post: Small, too :)

(and if it included Small wonders, how would you count HE's, MA's and Pentagons that can't be built?)

No, ignore me. I thought that SDI was a Great Wonder :blush: Sometimes I just wish that I could keep my big mouth shut!

I would imagine that small wonders wouldn't count but I've already shown my ignorance.

Top Bottom