Wonder Victory

ArmPilot

Warlord
In a wonder victory does count how many wonders you control or how many you biuld your self. Right now in my first game i'm gonna finish, i have almost all wonders. I biuld 5 myself the rest i conguered from 4 other civs.

It DOESNT count wonders... Its a histograph victory triggered by the completetion of ALL of the wonders... So, even if you own ALL of them, if your score is lower than the AI's, you aint gonna win.

Thats still ok for me in my current game. I'm ahead is all catagories except the celts are catching up. Hopfully i can get the last wonder up in like 3 more turns. At least i think its the last one.... if its not then the celts might overwhelm my cities on thier island i got from the english not too long ago. The celts have all thier forces on thier home island but mine are spread out over 2 islands and the big contientent(sp?). And those cities near the clets have lots of corruption so i have to airleft my firces from my home island. I have military alliances with the other last 3 major civs. Thier is also the Zulus but thier down to 3 cities but have a peace treaty with everyone but the celts. I wish I haven't enabled wonder victory becuase i would rather try a UN victory. I'm not sure if i handled the situation with the celts very well so if anyone would like to here what i did and will give me advice. I aign't gonna type it all if noone will listen. I wil also upload a pick if i know how to upload picks.

Top Bottom