Wonders / Projects

I would suggest the following:

The Palladium (same as Taj Mahal) A palace of shiny metal

The Boneyard +100% Vehicle Production A massive graveyard of vehicles full of parts and scrap.

The Citadel +1 Safety, +100% safety, +25% defense in all cities

Fallout Zoo +1 Happy in all cities, +25% commerce

Great Junk Market +25% Commerce, +25% Production, +2 trade routes

Wasteland Theatre No unhappiness in city

University of the Wastes +100% science

maybe as Unique features (forgive me, but i haven't played this mod in a while, so i don't remember if unique features are in or not... if you don't know what i'm talking about, take a gander at FFH2)

(i know this mod is supposed to be australia, but still...)

ruins of the Statue of liberty: +2 happiness in nearby cities

The boneyard (taken from above post, i think should be a unique feature)

The crypt: As the world was collapsing around them, a group of rich artists and actors got together and bought a mountain out in the wilderness. they dug out the inside, and, suitably shielded by the rock, the built a cryogenic facility, and put themselves to sleep, waiting for a better world that would need thier talents again. (+ 100% culture in nearby cities)

continuing with the unique features
Ayers Rock (i forget what its called now)
+2 food
+25% security and +25% defence in nearby cities

You know, the wrecked nuclear carrier/sub as a unique feature would work. Perhaps +:yuck: and +:hammers: to cities nearby?

I was thinking a warship would convert into a Nuclear Power plant building in the city (but keeping the waship graphic), if settled on top of it.

Another thing to consider is things (in the US at least) like the CDC (Center for Disease Control) which gives a +2 Health to all cities. These would be fixed locations and resources so that people would fight for the territory. Another example would be the Tank Plant in Ohio. Only place in the US Tanks are produced, and would allow the owner to build tanks (albeit slowly). Nuke Plants, military bases, hydro plants. All handled like the depots and airbases are now.

Top Bottom