1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Workshop version lag

Discussion in 'Communitas Expansion Pack' started by jasdoyle, Jan 31, 2014.

1. jasdoyle

jasdoyle Chieftain

Sorry if this is explained elsewhere, I couldn't find an update since the 3.13 news post.

Will the version of CEP on the Steam Workshop be synced up again with the download-able version of the mod? At the beginning of January when 3.13 went up it said Workshop should get that version in ~1 week if it was stable. I just noticed 3.14 is available for download, so I wanted to make sure the workshop doesn't get left in the dust. I've used the manual download method before, but I still find it easier to just let Steam handle this for me. :)

Thanks!

2. Tomice

Tomice Passionate Smart-Ass

Thal currently doesn't seem to have much time. 3.14 was created exclusively by his co- modders, which don't have the possibility to upload stuff in his name due to steam restrictions.
    There is a thread already about the best possible distribution method for the future.