World 2004 - Updated

World 2017....coming soon to Civilization 6 ;)

I would like to say a big thank you to those who have contributed so much to this extension of the original scenario. It is truly humbling to read the stories of those who have enjoyed playing this game.

There is a strong possibility in creating a new version of this, although it would be dependent on the quality of the new civ and the detail in which it can be modded in order to create a truly meaningful and realistic experience.

Best regards,

CS

I used to love this scenario for Civ III!

I was wondering--is it hosted anywhere where it can be downloaded anymore?

I think I have it. Wait and see.

Edit:
https://mega.nz/#!sOhRBbiQ!vdGe_PtYB8g2Zz11XWUDCM0qdB8E6Q-iwHQHP0VoR6Q
Post here if the download does not work.

Thanks! I've downloaded and unzipped it. I will try installing it later and let you know if it works.

I'm curious to see how fast it runs on a newer machine. I understand it probably doesn't take advantage of multi-core processing, so I might not see much of a difference from what I remember.

Looking forward to this!!!

EDIT: Works!! I had to do the LABELS.TXT edit for a Steam version, edited to remove leader names to get rid of Tony Blair error, but it now works! Didn't take too long to load a new game on my Surface Pro i5, either!!

Last edited:
I'm trying to try this scenario, but keep getting a missing "Art/tech chooser/icons/SpaceExploration-small.pcx"

Any advise?

I also now have 3 biq files to choose from - and all of them run into this error!

Top Bottom