worst AI science rate ever

joncnunn

Senior Java Wizard
Retired Moderator
It's currently 1849 AD and Washington is still in the Classical era with a Literacy rate of 15%.
(The rest of the AIs are a mix of Industrial & Ren. eras. The average is 55%)

He might have been bankrupt all the time, by building too many units, and thus have lost beakers.
What's the difficulty?

He might have been bankrupt all the time, by building too many units, and thus have lost beakers.
What's the difficulty?

Emperor level.
At the end of the game he was running a -77 deficit per turn

When my Treimbre went by him in mid game, his landmass was locked tight with units including 2 settlers; at the time it was around a -25 deficit per turn he was running.

Discovery of satellites showed he never did get around to founding cities with those; even those there was a decent Iron city on his own landmass, in fact Satelites showed the Aztecs eventually colonized that spot in late game. (Perhaps a bit earlier; I wasn't paying much attention)

maybe he tried tabarnak's no writing game playstyle and then realized he wasn't as good as him :p

maybe he tried tabarnak's no writing game playstyle and then realized he wasn't as good as him :p

I wish the AI would use more of this.

Just game had Wu trying to warrior spam rush me before I got to ironworking, and when it turns out I got 6 iron and had them mined, she immediately sued for peace. Even though her territory had 6 irons or so too.

Top Bottom