WOTM 67 (Cathy) - Final Spoiler

Deckhand

Procrastination at its finest
GOTM Staff

WOTM 67 (Cathy) - Final Spoiler

So how did your game after 1AD go?
Did you build a civilization to stand the test of time? Or did you just kill them all?

Reading Requirements

Stop! If you are participating in WOTM 67 then you MUST NOT read this thread unless
  • You have submitted your entry

Posting Restrictions
  • Do not post any savegame file from the game. Discussions and screenshots are fine but not actual games.

Late space victory.
At least I got to kill Stalin.:D
GK had already killed Peter before I could get to him. I still wish I could have nuked Moscow.:(
It's always best to annihilate Russia. At least in Civ4.

1936 cultural victory. I felt very fortunate to come away with a victory in this one. I'd read in tips and strategies about stealing an early worker from a rival civ. Kublai had left a worker on the edge of his boundary so I took it. However, knowing I was going for a cultural victory, I probably should not have done it. That -3 for declaring war stuck with me for the entire game. I had to give in to demands, change religions, etc. to keep Kublai from being annoyed or cautious. Was VERY fortunate to never be in a war after the early one with Kublai. In fact, there was only one war between other civs the entire game. All the other civs seemed intent on winning via space race. I should have done better, built a better GP city, cottaged earlier, but I continue to learn.

Top Bottom