Would you consider this an exploit?

Gorey

Prince
Early game, I was about to go to war with the ottomans for settling too close to me.

I had two luxury resources.. he had lots of gold. So i sold both of them to him for a couple hundred gold. Then on the same turn I attacked him.

I now have his gold.. and i still have my luxuries. :lol:

In real life, we do it the other way round. :backstab: But the effect is much the same. :satan:

No, not an exploit - however it will almost certainly affect your ability to trade with other AIs... word gets around y'know ;)

It should be allowed, but it should lock down the option for the rest of that game I think for the lack of trust anyone would have in you.

I'd like to see the AI do it from time to time too.

It should be allowed, but it should lock down the option for the rest of that game I think for the lack of trust anyone would have in you.

I'd like to see the AI do it from time to time too.

It isn't EXACTLY the AI doing it ... but I was on very friendly terms with Germany and I made a nice my gold + resource for his GPT deal and then the very next turn he declared on me and sent zero units into my land for the duration of the war :p Meanie.

It isn't EXACTLY the AI doing it ... but I was on very friendly terms with Germany and I made a nice my gold + resource for his GPT deal and then the very next turn he declared on me and sent zero units into my land for the duration of the war :p Meanie.

Excellent!

Top Bottom