Would you pay-per-view to watch UFC presidential Election version?

Archbob

Ancient CFC Guardian
Since this election has gone the way of the Looney Bin anyways what if the Candidates decided that instead of randomly insulting each other like they will at the debates, they are going to do this in the most American way possible. A free-for-all battle at UFC 200.
$100 pay per view. Main event will have 4 contenders.

1. Hillary Clinton
2. Donald Trump
3. Bernie Sanders
4. Ted Cruz

Possible subs:
1. Bill Clinton
2. Marco Rubio

Would you pay the $100 ticket price for that?

I think I would be more pumped about that than a possible McGregor/mayweather stunt fight.

I would rather pay to be opponent.

They should have to pay people to watch (merely watching would not oblige the viewer to vote for that person, so it's not quite vote-buying).

It would be an amusing minute or so before everyone would be dead tired.

I imagine the forces involved from them would be far less than professionals, so I doubt we'd see fast knockouts unless someone has a martial arts/wrestling background in their distant past and thus can just go around breaking everyone else's arms after a basic takedown ftw :/.

Seriously though, people who train for it still wind up exhausted in 1st round unless they're one of the better fighters. Back when I did wrestling in high school three periods of 2 minutes in a match was not just more exhausting than playing both offense and defense in a football game, but markedly more so, and despite being shorter in duration you're not allow to punch people, use submissions, or slam people at will there.

Watching the candidates flop around like fish in short order would be worth a watch, but I probably wouldn't pay $100 for it.

I would wait for bootlegs to appear on YouTube. I'm not giving money to support Clinton or Trump. :lol:

Top Bottom