Wow, this mod is huge...Im lost

Just saw on moddb it says C2C is ~1GB. Strange, was pretty sure the download page here on civfanatics said something like 400mb.

The download size has nothing to do with the mods you download, ok.

Each mod uses (usually) a different archive zipper.

C2C once extracted is over 2ishGB in size, so its HUGE. It will test the boundaries of your PC.

Yeah I know, I don't usually judge *just* by size but versions of two different things can't be compared either and the upload date only shows the original upload date. Kinda moot anyway since moddb isn't linking to any mirrors, haven't tried Desura but I read here a couple times mentioned not to use it.

Yeah I know, I don't usually judge *just* by size but versions of two different things can't be compared either and the upload date only shows the original upload date. Kinda moot anyway since moddb isn't linking to any mirrors, haven't tried Desura but I read here a couple times mentioned not to use it.

Yes it does mirror, moddb uses FileFront as a mirror, it sometimes just takes awhile for it to work. And your correct do NOT use Desura.

Yeah C2C has so much more than RoM/AND. Nearly everything is included. And if its not it either got replaced by something new or by something that worked better and/or faster. For instance our leaders have 2D still images to save space and increase game speed. A small price to pay. Plus many of them look better than the 3D ones in my opinion.

What I have to do to build more than 2 world wonders in the capital? Another culture expansion? (Thats more than 150 turns away...).

Correct. You get an extra one for each culture level.

Thanks. What if the wonder goes obsolete? (Like the Neanderthal culture I built). I might see that soon myself, if I have enough time today, but I wonder if it works correctly :)

Thanks. What if the wonder goes obsolete? (Like the Neanderthal culture I built). I might see that soon myself, if I have enough time today, but I wonder if it works correctly :)

Yes it does, i had it, but i never use it. But i use Marathon sometimes so its alot faster.

Wonders never go totally obsolete - they always give culture, so ultimately you're stuck with a building that gives some culture taking up a Wonder slot. Plan carefully!

Or turn off the limitation on wonders per city... but try not to abuse it.

I also wonder (pun intended)... can you <cntrl>-A and destroy wonders like other unwanted buidings?

Or turn off the limitation on wonders per city... but try not to abuse it.

I also wonder (pun intended)... can you <cntrl>-A and destroy wonders like other unwanted buidings?

Nope, sorry

Wonders never go totally obsolete - they always give culture, so ultimately you're stuck with a building that gives some culture taking up a Wonder slot. Plan carefully!

Actually I noticed that Neanderthal culture obsoletes with Sedentary Lifestyle, disappears from wonders and does not provide culture anymore (I counted culture from all buildings). Still it took up a wonder slot - I can build a wonder in another city but not in the capital (same conditions otherwise).

But it wasnt a bad decision to build it, I needed them on Deity and they were cheap and came before obsidian units.

Top Bottom