WW2 Unit Graphics

I remember. I was there. That's what I was referring to... ;)

And some more, including a certain "Airborne Tank":mischief:

Attachments

• TankWingyness.PNG
    TankWingyness.PNG
    27.7 KB · Views: 361
The first two are real the others, not so much. But they do have names.:mischief:

Attachments

• Darpnarp.PNG
    Darpnarp.PNG
    24.5 KB · Views: 320
Another four obscure WW2 era tanks. The magnificently engineered A38 Valiant, an LT vz.34, an ST vz.38 and an Argentine D.L.43 Nahuel. The A38's front still needs more work though..

Attachments

• 4somepanzerobsura.PNG
    4somepanzerobsura.PNG
    9.5 KB · Views: 232
Just to see how many kitbash units i can make from Fairlines Mk.I Medium Tank.:mwaha:

Attachments

• KitbashiaLudicrousia.PNG
    KitbashiaLudicrousia.PNG
    24.5 KB · Views: 321
An awesome job. What about the T28 Super Heavy Tank, slated for the land invasion of the Japanese islands, do you think it is doable?

Another pile, i might eventually summon enough courage to try making a T-28, someday....

Attachments

• YetEvenMoreWW2.PNG
    YetEvenMoreWW2.PNG
    76.5 KB · Views: 362
These would be very nice for when (and if) I one day revisit my EotRS scenario (despite the minor role a slot with unit type had - most other units I'd use if I made a revision have been updated graphically since then). :)

Yet even more ww2-ish units, a few real, most of them fictional. Includes a whole line of What-if Czech tanks. Also a Soviet T-46, French NC-31, the planned-but-unbuilt Black-Prince variant with a Centurion turret, a generic corvette and patrol cruiser and other various units.

Attachments

• AssortedW2Vehicularisms.PNG
    AssortedW2Vehicularisms.PNG
    87.4 KB · Views: 381
A few more, T-46-5, BT-20, T-28-C, T-29, Vickers 6-ton Mk.E Type-B, 10TP w/o MG Mantlet (couldn't get it to look right), Panhard 178 tank hunter, a failed attempt at a vickers light tank Mk.II(needs better turret) and a generic stretched cruiser tank.

Attachments

• 10packoftanks.PNG
    10packoftanks.PNG
    22.1 KB · Views: 292
Assorted Armored Tractors, attempts at a Sd.Kfz.13, Sd.Kfz.231 6-rad, VK16.02 Leopard prototype, another attempt at the Vickers Mark-II Light Tank, and other various scribblefications.

Attachments

• SuperPanzerTractors.PNG
    SuperPanzerTractors.PNG
    28.3 KB · Views: 236
M1 Scout car, M2A1, M2A2 and M2A4 Light tanks, a few M2 Mediums and various others.

Attachments

• Assortedscribbleisms.PNG
    Assortedscribbleisms.PNG
    39.4 KB · Views: 263
M2A3, M2A4 with somewhat more accurate suspension, 3 NC-27's, Random NC27-Kitbash, 2 Panhard-FT Kitbashes, 3 rather peculiar armored cars, 2 generic heavy cruisers and 3 patrol boat units.

Attachments

• 16PackScribbleator.PNG
    16PackScribbleator.PNG
    20.8 KB · Views: 258
Top Bottom