WW2 Unit Graphics

Sure. This is the aforementioned Hummel by Fairline, right?

Attachments

• Fairline Hummel.png
    Fairline Hummel.png
    4.9 KB · Views: 97
That's the one I was referring to. The most up-to-date one I have.

Fokker G.I Dutch WW2 heavy fighter. Several were ordered by Sweden, Denmark and republican Spain, but none of the export planes were delivered. 23 were operational with the Dutch airforce and more export aircaft were under construction when the Germans invaded. Those captured continued serving the Luftwaffe as trainers for the Bf 110.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fokker_G.I

Fixing it. Will include a what-if Spanish one.

Attachments

• Tanelorn Fokker G.png
    Tanelorn Fokker G.png
    4 KB · Views: 536
Last edited:
Cool! The Dutch Lightning. Been waiting for a long time for one of these beauties. I did have it in the Spanish Civil War scenario but ended up dropping it as there was no available graphic. Would there be any chance of making one in Republican colours?

@McMonkey Yep. Done it already. Fixed the wing, fuselage and the nacelles too. I think it looks better now.

A FW 189 is the next logical step...

Attachments

• Tanelorn Fokker GIs.png
    Tanelorn Fokker GIs.png
    7.6 KB · Views: 526

@McMonkey Yep. Done it already. Fixed the wing, fuselage and the nacelles too. I think it looks better now.

A FW 189 is the next logical step...
Nooice! If and when I make an updated version of Spanish Civil War you can be sure this little beauty will be added (regardless if any were actually delivered or not lol)
And if, one fine hypothetical day along the road, I find a way to make my Fallgelb scenario idea work and enjoyable and WW2 scenario fatigue has lifted by then somewhat on this forum, I'll include the 23 the Dutch had (as one probably one unit) in that as well. :)

Well, thats good to know. Here is another blitzgrieg period recce plane, the Henschel 126.
250 took part in the invasion of Poland. In June 1941, at the beginning of Operation Barbarossa , some 48 squadrons were equipped with it. Also in 1941 in North Africa,the Hs 126 were the eyes of the Desert Fox . Until the spring of 1942, more than 600 Hs 126 aircraft served in the front lines on all fronts.

It was also used as a light attack plane. It also served with the Condor legion in Spain and Axis Bulgarian, Croatian and Estonian allies.

Attachments

• Tanelorn Henschel 126.png
    Tanelorn Henschel 126.png
    3 KB · Views: 531
Last edited:

16 Henschel 126 were ordered by Greece in 1938. The first air casualty for RHAF was a HS.126 shot by Fiat CR.42s. They played an important role in spotting the invading Italian forces in October 1940, that were subsequently driven back into occupied Albania. When the Germans joined the Italians in April 1941, all the remaining planes were destroyed on the ground, except for one that was captured.

Attachments

• Tanelorn Greek Henschel 126.png
    Tanelorn Greek Henschel 126.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 506
Last edited:

Attachments

• Tanelorn IK3.PNG
    Tanelorn IK3.PNG
    2.5 KB · Views: 420
  • Tanelorn Ikarus IK2.PNG
    Tanelorn Ikarus IK2.PNG
    2.3 KB · Views: 441
Last edited:
They named themselves Ikarus?!?!

They named themselves Ikarus?!?!
Well, Chernobyl (the nuclear power plant of notoriety) translates from Russian as "Wormwood," as in the meteor in Revelation at the back of the Bible which hits the world and poisons the earth and sea, or some such, so... :S

And that's why I'm naming my yacht the SS Live-Forever. :mischief:

Top Bottom