WW2 Unit Graphics

Soviet T-35 Heavy Tank plus some variant with different turrets. Slightly better than my last attempt at a T-35, like 12 years ago...

Attachments

• T35isms.PNG
    T35isms.PNG
    6.3 KB · Views: 242
This T35 looks great. Are the T35 turret variants real? Looks like a waste of good turrets on the part of the Soviets...

No, i just stuck them on to see what they would look like and they turned out not bad, the cropped valentine turret one is an idea of a vickers A1E1 Independent successor if the A1E1 hadn't been cancelled. Mostly they are there so the T35 isn't lonely.:mischief: Had the soviets tried a KV Turret on the T35, the T35's suspension would probably have shredded when they tried to drive it. I also tried a KV-2 Turret on it but it was too big, will have to make a new hull for that one.

Some Narbleflingzorks with various by-products, another tractor-tank and a truck.

Attachments

• Neublargfrakzorg.PNG
    Neublargfrakzorg.PNG
    18.5 KB · Views: 222
Those are looking good, Erika!

I only made minor tweaks to 4 of them,(Uniforms, helmets and the MG) the brown one in straight out of Steph's Unit Collection and the first one is straight out of one of Fairlines OG unit collections.

Attempts at the T-50, T-7 Light(first prototype) M8A1 GMC prototype, T14 Assault tank, Grumman XF5F Skyrocket, Bell P-59 Airacomet, Camproni Campini N.1, Rikugun KI-202 and some random WW2 1946 Japanese Aircraft.

Attachments

• BlargKlargSnarg.PNG
    BlargKlargSnarg.PNG
    22.4 KB · Views: 306
I love the Skyrocket. :thumbsup: I think the horizontal tail fins can be set at an angle imho, look at Fairline's Potez 630 fo example...
Give it a nosejob and you have https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grumman_XP-50 ,easy-peasy (the missing link between it and the Korean war F7F).
I really like the p-59 too.

Last edited:
And some more, Tweaked XF5F Skyrocket, XP-50, XP-49, XP-58, XB-28 plus various Flying thingies.

Attachments

• Aerospeedwagon.PNG
    Aerospeedwagon.PNG
    17.9 KB · Views: 213
Some armored cars, my attempt at a P-63 Black Widow, FH-1 Phantom, FJ-1 Fury, and a Swedish FFVS J 22.

Attachments

• CARZNPLANEZ.PNG
    CARZNPLANEZ.PNG
    18 KB · Views: 282
Oh, that's right - fairline's most up-to-date Hummel is in German cammo, not the grey you've requested. I just had a look over his most recent unit compilations (which were from last year some time, I believe).

Top Bottom