WWII PBEM - Tora

Hi everyone! I was travelling last month. Today, I am restarting to play civ. Hope to finish all my delayed turns on next two days.

Hi Ruff! Thank you!

Guys, as I said, I was traveling last month, so, all my turns was delayed.

Now, I played almost all the delayed turns, remaining to be played Tora and Give me 18.

I intend to play the two games today and tomorrow, but both are complex games, that require a little more reflection. So, maybe, I need more time.

Anyway, both will be played this week.

Thank you for the patience!

Hi Ruff! Thank you!

See what happens when you just C&P your posts. That was 'thks' to my 'welcome back' post in a different thread. :D :D :D :D :run:

See what happens when you just C&P your posts. That was 'thks' to my 'welcome back' post in a different thread. :D :D :D :D :run:

Yeah, It is true! :lol:

A month has passed and the game remains stuck with Mr. Phylhom.... :undecide:

18 days, to be more precise! ;)

Well, I need help here! I formatted my notebook few days ago. The problem with protected files message was solved with the reinstallation of the mods, but with this one the procedure didn't work.

What can I do to correct it (I cleared the cash too)?

Sorry guys, it was not possible to play my turn on the last weekend. I will try do it today or tomorrow.

Guys, my first son will be born probably on this first week of April, so, my turns must delay some days from now on. I will try do my best to maintain the games moving.
Hope have a little patience from you.
Cheers.

Top Bottom