1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

X-Com:Apocalypse...

Discussion in 'All Other Games' started by SunTzu, Nov 3, 2000.

1. SunTzu

SunTzu Hooah Retired Moderator

A great game made by microprose.
    The year is 2080AD the world is being overran by aliens from another dimension.
    You are the commander of X-com the Anti-Alien government organization. You get a weekly income from the govt. That fluxuats on how good/poor you do. You purchase weapons aircraft cars armored vehicles medical kits and infantry armor from other organizations. There are 30 organizations that you go through diplomatic relations. If you have the Marsec corporation as an enemy you will not be able to buy products made by Marsec. You fly your troops, a Max of 36 infantry per battle, into an organization's building that aliens have just landed their attackers at and have a full scale war with them. You will also have your base(s) invaded by the aliens. You will also send your fighters out to battle the UFO's above the city. The game is 3-D and the graphics are amazing for the time it was made. I recommend everyone buy this game!

------------------
    A.K.A Gregorius_Luxius
    http://civfanatics.com Staff and forum moderator

2. damunzy

damunzy recovering former mod Retired Moderator

DLed the demo last night. I will fire it up and tell you what I think of it.

------------------
    -PaleHorse76-

3. JBlake

JBlake Chieftain

i didn't like that game much , sorry.

-------
    Ahoy