[XML] Refining Victory Conditions / CollectionType + Requirement Logic

__jack__

Warlord
Hi,

I am trying to change the Religious Victory conditions from: "Having majority religion for all opposing civilizations" to "Having majority religion for all opposing civilizations not being a specific leader" or "Having majority religion for all opposing civilizations still having cities"

Logic behind it: this is to work with my Observer mode where you are specific leader.

Problem: Because you are a major civ even though you have no units nor cities you are still considered alive by the game even so you cannot be converted.

Current religious Victory is (Victories.xml):

<Row>
<RequirementId>RELIGIOUS_VICTORY_REQUIREMENT</RequirementId>
<Name>RequirementSetId</Name>
<Value>RELIGIOUS_VICTORY_PER_MEMBER_REQUIREMENTS</Value>
</Row>
<Row>
<RequirementId>RELIGIOUS_VICTORY_PER_MEMBER_REQUIREMENT</RequirementId>
<Name>CollectionType</Name>
<Value>COLLECTION_MAJOR_OPPOSING_PLAYERS</Value>
</Row>
<Row>
<RequirementId>RELIGIOUS_VICTORY_PER_MEMBER_REQUIREMENT</RequirementId>
<Name>RequirementSetId</Name>
<Value>RELIGIOUS_VICTORY_RELIGIOUS_MAJORITY_REQUIREMENTS</Value>
</Row>

REQUIREMENT_COLLECTION_ALL_MET is controlling RELIGIOUS_VICTORY_PER_MEMBER_REQUIREMENT meaning every condition needs to be true for the victory to by triggered....

Problem is that I can t edit the COLLECTION_MAJOR_OPPOSING_PLAYERS anywhere.... I would like to intersect with something like "still own his capital" so that my oberser would be excluded from this requirements....

Any insights on this ?

Attempt 1:

UPDATE RequirementSets SET RequirementSetType='REQUIREMENTSET_TEST_ANY' WHERE RequirementSetId='RELIGIOUS_VICTORY_RELIGIOUS_MAJORITY_REQUIREMENTS';
INSERT INTO RequirementSetRequirements (RequirementSetId, RequirementId) VALUES ('RELIGIOUS_VICTORY_RELIGIOUS_MAJORITY_REQUIREMENTS', 'REQUIREMENT_OBSERVER_PLAYER_IS_SPECTATOR');
INSERT INTO Requirements (RequirementId, RequirementType) VALUES ('REQUIREMENT_OBSERVER_PLAYER_IS_SPECTATOR', 'REQUIREMENT_PLAYER_LEADER_TYPE_MATCHES');
INSERT INTO RequirementArguments (RequirementId, Name, Value) VALUES ('REQUIREMENT_OBSERVER_PLAYER_IS_SPECTATOR', 'LeaderType', 'LEADER_SPECTATOR');

Top Bottom