• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Yet another Orbis PBEM

Welcome Alexis, Queen of the Calabim. We are impressed by size and magnitude of the city of Prespur. We have noticed you hold the cursed Book of the Dead. Stick to the teaching of Kilmorph and the black magic will not possess your heart and mind.

(gps to Mike)

Welcome, little ones.
We know our traditions well. And we let them lead us to prosperity.

Mechanos sends an emmissary to the lands of The Mage-Kings.

gps

I think it's time now to email Szpilman (formerly known as Spuma) and ask what's up with him. Mr Host, will you volunteer? ;)

yeah
I will

After so many years of repelling Doviello Wave, the land of the Twisted Carnival must be home of many experienced veterans. Time for the dwarves to recruit some soldiers too.

===

Seemeingly this game experiences now a sort of a hiccup. I know that RL>game and that indeed you guys are all very reliable players, but maybe we should come back to the idea of posting 'gps' messages, just to follow the course?

A message:

I'm going for a conference in another city. I would not be able to play till Saturday or Sunday.

Sorry for this

Let there be known that Khazak is now a City of Thousand Slums (me being puzzled if it's good or bad).

(gps to Mike)

Mike, have you got turn 77? I've sent it to you 3 times from 2 email boxes, receiving 2 failure notices. Hopefully the third delivery was fine... Let me know.

Top Bottom