• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Yet another Orbis PBEM

Edit: totally nonsense was here

Yes, you are right.
I e-mailed him five or six days ago, and he did not answer.

AFAIK we have substitution for Mike. Leo (alias OldLion) agreed to take over the driving wheel in the vehicle called Mechanos. Good luck!

Short intro to Leo:
You are in the middle of the known world.
I think your proceedor tried to balance the diplomatic issues towards all nations, so your relations with all of them are good. He considered the Khazad as friends, which is reflected in the treaty.
His short time plan was building a road connection with Khazad to facilitate trade between the east and the west.

OK guys! Time to get things rolling again!

(gps turn 83 to Leo!:D)

Hi guys,

I play as a substitution, which means that if Mike comes back in not too long a time and wants control back, I'll give it back to him.
Since I have no instructions from him, I'll play my way. I'm not familiar with the Mechanos.

Act 1 :
I, OldLion of the Mechanos, renew the Pact with the Khazad.

And now, to the game.

Could somebody email Szpilman with a friendly reminder? He could have lost touch with this thread after so long break.

I'm not sure if the game I played was sent to Szpilman or someone else. In any case I just emailed him, so hopefully we will have it straightened out soon.

We haven't heard from Szpilman for a week now. I emailed him twice with no reply. I guess we should drop him and move on.

We should look for a substitution, right

Benana agreed to play. Please, sent him a game

If I remember correctly, you should sent it to me...
Or maybe not. What name of generated save you have? It can hint to whom it should be sent

Top Bottom