Your favourite units?

Does adding a battering ram to a spearman really make it strenght 50 and to a pikeman strenght 82? I have such difficulty imagining this to be true.
It does. And don't mention the modern units of this line... But I have trouble getting my anti-cav units a lot of promotions. It's so much easier for me with archer line, warrior line and siege. I don't know why, maybe because the AI doesn't build much horsemen (I see some heavy chariots usually though).

And on topic: my favorite so far are eagle warriors combined with the luxury bonus. And the Maryannu Chariot Archer is also great thing. Haven't played too many games yet though. Looking at non-UU, I'd say frigates.

because they have only 2 movement points for a cav imo it needs atleast 3 to be viable

Varu are so powerful it doesn't matter in any way. As India in time of Varu you don't need flanking cav when you have elephants which can crush through any defenses.

I love bombards. They look awesome and the SFX they make when attacking is pretty sweet. :love:

Top Bottom