Youtube problem (different from the firefox one)

Emperor2

Capitalist Missionary
Well, sort of. Whenever I pen a youtube video it says that I either have not enabled javascript* or that I need to install the latest version of flashplayer*.
*-I have done both of these.
Does anyone know what the problem could be?
Thanks!

You need the latest flashplayer for Youtube.

what he said. or you actually did disable javascript, but that would take a conscious effort and you would know if you did.

when you click on a youtube video you should get a little bar atop the screen that says firefox is missing plugins and gives you a button to click to install flash.

CivGeneral said:

what he said. or you actually did disable javascript, but that would take a conscious effort and you would know if you did.

when you click on a youtube video you should get a little bar atop the screen that says firefox is missing plugins and gives you a button to click to install flash.

But he said he already has enabled javascript and got the latest version of flashplayer? If we can trust that is correct, then the problem lies elsewhere - it's no use stating what he has already done.

What OS and browser are you using? Tried restarting? Maybe then try uninstalling and reinstalling flash player. I once had a problem with the adobe flash player, where the latest version that was installed was never detected and used. There was a simple fix on the website, so check there if you can't fix it otherwise.

Top Bottom