1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Youtube problem (different from the firefox one)

Discussion in 'Computer Talk' started by Emperor2, Feb 9, 2008.

1. Emperor2

Emperor2 Capitalist Missionary

Well, sort of. Whenever I pen a youtube video it says that I either have not enabled javascript* or that I need to install the latest version of flashplayer*.
    *-I have done both of these.
    Does anyone know what the problem could be?
    Thanks!

2. GenMarshall

GenMarshall Night Elven Ghost Agent

New Suramar City, Vekta, United Terran Systems
    You need the latest flashplayer for Youtube.

3. Shadylookin

Shadylookin master debater

what he said. or you actually did disable javascript, but that would take a conscious effort and you would know if you did.

when you click on a youtube video you should get a little bar atop the screen that says firefox is missing plugins and gives you a button to click to install flash.

4. Jamesds

Jamesds Great Scientist

But he said he already has enabled javascript and got the latest version of flashplayer? If we can trust that is correct, then the problem lies elsewhere - it's no use stating what he has already done.

What OS and browser are you using? Tried restarting? Maybe then try uninstalling and reinstalling flash player. I once had a problem with the adobe flash player, where the latest version that was installed was never detected and used. There was a simple fix on the website, so check there if you can't fix it otherwise.

5. GVBN

GVBN Emperor

Type about:plugins in the address bar and look for Shockwave Flash