Zebra 9's Additions MOD

Chugginator said:
I'll help out with the graphics if you choose to release another version with just the aliens in it, no other changes.
I had already thought of doing it but because I realy don't have very good graphics I haven't.

Now I am planing a total remake, I will kepp the Aliens, promos from combat, generals (?), and demotable GGs. Is there anything else that I should keep or do you think that I should dump some of the stuff I want to keep?

Cool. ATM I'm trying to work out how to merge DLL's, and then I'll be going back to making GP art for Gaurav's Great Person Mod, so I may not get started on the alien units for a while.

Chugginator if you want to help your welcome to. I didn't realy like the graphics I had anyway but they where the only ones I could find.
David was a sort of remake of a civ 3 LH.
I realy don't know anything about SW other than that it's a movie or something.
I realy don't care for my civics/techs that I added (going to junk them), what exactly didn't you like about the units (I will be balancing the Seige Tower in the next release).
I also want to get the aliens as multy era, but because I couldn't find any other graphics I couldn't add any weaker aliens (I found something that I want to try).

Now one question, did any of you actualy get an alien invasion.

P.S. I felt that the aliens had to leave after 3 turns so they didn't totaly kill you.

I got an invasion every time I played.

Due to the anouncement of BtS I have been reluctant to do anything big as far as MODing goes. So I don't think I will be updating Z9's Adds unless enough people want it (which I doubt) until BtS is released. I will probably begin work on the Aliens MOD comp soon.:goodjob:

the game loads up fine, but I can't access the civolapedia and it crashes at the very start.

Top Bottom