Zoom doesn't work with Single Player Score List

GMO

Warlord
In Civ5, G&K, if I use the option to show the Single Player Score List (SPSL), the wheel on my mouse starts to control moving the SPSL up and town and stops controlling zooming in and out on the Civ5 map.
I then have to use the PgUp and PgDn keys to scroll in and out on the maps.

Has anyone else run into this problem and how is it fixed?

Thank you.

I think what FeiLing meant (tongue firmly in cheek) was that, with a larger monitor and higher resolution, there's no need to zoom in and out. "Problem" solved. :crazyeye:

I use that list and can zoom normally, but I never play with a lot of civs, so maybe it only happens if the list is so long that it makes you scroll. I will have to test tonight. :D

In Civ5, G&K, if I use the option to show the Single Player Score List (SPSL), the wheel on my mouse starts to control moving the SPSL up and town and stops controlling zooming in and out on the Civ5 map.
I then have to use the PgUp and PgDn keys to scroll in and out on the maps.

Has anyone else run into this problem and how is it fixed?

Thank you.

I've reported it 2 years ago and it stills not fixed :(

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=396427

Actually, you should just avoid scrolling this list, just get used to see upper rows only and never scroll list down

Sorry about bumping an older thread. Was just coming to post here about this, as this always happens to me and I play on 1360 * 768 (it's a TV) and I managed to figure out how to get focus back to the main screen so you can zoom in and out normally.

When the score list steals your mouse wheel focus, just left click on the scroll bar in the score list and hold it. Then drag your cursor to the main screen (anywhere is fine as long as it's not in the score list) then release the button and you should have normal zoom in / out back.

Top Bottom