Random Rants : WE FORGOT THE ANAESTHETIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy it. Go outside. It'll do you good, and put hairs on your chest.

*Sigh*

Sometimes I wonder if Ill ever catch a break in a search for a better job than the one I'm in.

Starting to lose faith in good luck rituals like knocking on wood now...

My boss picks the worst times to have serious chats - way to put a downer on the start of the weekend.

The company I work for is winding down and my job is under threat. I thought I might make it till the end of the year but he started talking to me about my priorities for the year and it was pretty clear that I won't have much work to do after April.

I should say its not his fault - his choice of time to have this chat was rather poor - it put me in a bad mood all evening.

The Grammys are a joke.

- Out of all of the Imagine Dragons songs to pick from to win a Grammy, freaking "Radioactive"? Really?

- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis beat Kendrick Lamar for Best New Artist.

- "Nothing Was The Same" was a decent album, but of course the mediocre "Started from the Bottom" was the song nominated, and it had no business being nominated for "Best Rap Album," as it's not even really "rap" and it's not that good anyways.

- "Thrift Shop" of all songs won Best Rap Song, beating "F***in' Problems" and "New Slaves" (I actually don't mind that it won Best Rap Performance, that was a great music video), which really shouldn't have won either, but they were both better rap songs than "Thrift Shop," which is almost pop. Not a single Kendrick song nominated? Are you kidding me?

- "The Heist" beat "good kid, m.A.A.d city" and "Yeezus" for Best Rap Album. This comment sums it up perfectly.

I'm just too disgusted at this point to keep going. I shouldn't have expected any different, but still... ugh. I like Macklemore, but he had no business in the Grammys. Ugh. Poor Kendrick, he got robbed. Crazy that Kanye didn't win anything, either.

The Grammys are a joke.

- Out of all of the Imagine Dragons songs to pick from to win a Grammy, freaking "Radioactive"? Really?

- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis beat Kendrick Lamar for Best New Artist.

- "Nothing Was The Same" was a decent album, but of course the mediocre "Started from the Bottom" was the song nominated, and it had no business being nominated for "Best Rap Album," as it's not even really "rap" and it's not that good anyways.

- "Thrift Shop" of all songs won Best Rap Song, beating "F***in' Problems" and "New Slaves" (I actually don't mind that it won Best Rap Performance, that was a great music video), which really shouldn't have won either, but they were both better rap songs than "Thrift Shop," which is almost pop. Not a single Kendrick song nominated? Are you kidding me?

- "The Heist" beat "good kid, m.A.A.d city" and "Yeezus" for Best Rap Album. This comment sums it up perfectly.

I'm just too disgusted at this point to keep going. I shouldn't have expected any different, but still... ugh. I like Macklemore, but he had no business in the Grammys. Ugh. Poor Kendrick, he got robbed. Crazy that Kanye didn't win anything, either.

??? People still pay attention to the Grammys?

The Grammys are a joke.

In other news, scientists have found that water has a very high level of wetness.

This picture confuses my Seattle-Rage-O-Meter. On one hand, Macklemore's Grammies are funny. On the other hand, Richard Sherman totally is that awesome.

This picture confuses my Seattle-Rage-O-Meter. On one hand, Macklemore's Grammies are funny. On the other hand, Richard Sherman totally is that awesome.
don't you open your mouth about the best, or imma shut it for you real quick L O B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom