Random Rants 80: Computer Says No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might have been the limbo too. I was a little tipsy and I forget. :lol:

Aren't the Irish supposed to be able to hold their liquor?

(do notice that I have no reason to pick on the Irish today of all days)

Rant: I was trying to take a plate down from the cupboard. Now the floor is covered in shattered glass.

I hear a cyber sinus infection is spreading...

When I was little, I used to think that computer viruses were literal bugs that burrowed into the computer and began chewing up the hardware.

Not really related to the subject, though :p

Aren't the Irish supposed to be able to hold their liquor?
I'll refrain from the obvious joke, but yes, apparently we are. It just depends how much. :p

Too bad it wasn't the bimbo.
Well, it was a bimbo that I was dancing with. Pretty and all, but empty head...

I'll refrain from the obvious joke, but yes, apparently we are. It just depends how much. :p
An obvious joke? Where?

(besides the obvious one that we should just call you Dr. Lemon already, I mean)

Last edited:
An obvious joke? Where?

(besides the obvious one that we should just call you Dr. Lemon already, I mean)
Dr. Merchant would be more appropriate. Or, perhaps, doctor merchant if she is into sales.

She sells doctors? Hmmm.

Lemon's a psychiatrist: she doesn't need X-rays to see right through people... ;)
If that's the case, why do they ask people, "On a scale of 1 to 10, how do you feel today?"

It's a dumb question. You can't slot emotions and complex thoughts and feelings into a scale of numbers and have it mean anything.

Rant: There should be a law that pharmacies have to deliver on weekends. Emergencies and accidents can't just be scheduled to happen on weekdays.

I woke up completely destroyed. Didnt do anything to cause it. I basically feel sick and energy drained, without actually being sick. WTF.

This is continuing.
In contrast to Lemon's bimbo, I am actually feeling like my head is too full.
Whatever it is, it needs to go better fast, because on Thursday is the only time this year I am flying away, and I would like to enjoy that.
This also totally bombs my workout schedule :gripe:.

I bought a device that measures the air quality in my apartment. Turns out it kinda bad. So I'm shelling out for a fancy air purifier. We'll see if it makes a difference. :dunno:

Not sold by the same manufacturer by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom