Snakes & Foxes 3: The ****oo's Nest (Game Thread)

By the way, one question that have been bugging me, does arena selection affect the outcome of the battle?

{ OOC: I simply won't answer something that is so clearly written in the rules. :p }

Oops, sorry missed that section :(

Me friend th' Knight says 'e fancies Druid Flakes fer breakfast an' who am I to tell 'im no?

50 gold on the Harlequin, because all those people votin' th' other way gotta have somethin' to win.

100 Gold on the Harlequin. I can see him dancing circles around this Paladin, telling jokes the whole time :lol:

((OOC: So whats the talk concerning PMing LF about our character? Is it like Chand's where you can describe how you want your Attacks and such to work?))

Edit: Whoops Found it, thanks CC runner!

100 Gold on the Harlequin. I can see him dancing circles around this Paladin, telling jokes the whole time :lol:

((OOC: So whats the talk concerning PMing LF about our character? Is it like Chand's where you can describe how you want your Attacks and such to work?))

OOC:

{I already PMed the response, but for the benefit of everybody else, yes, this is what I want. In order to portray your character the way you envision him, you should PM me your battle ideas and such. Chants, spells, fighting technique, trademark yell, weird tic, how he fights, all that is fair game.}

The Minotuar walks in, returning from the blacksmith, his armour back to its perfect condition. He does not believe the Harlequin can distract the Paladin with his jokes. As such he throws 100 gold on the table and points in his customary way to the Paladin.

Are you sure Nictel? You could transfer your 100 gold to me now because I am almost certain the Paladin will fall.

"It seems I do not get to see the beautiful vampire fight yet," the satyr grumbles a wee bit hungover, "fine then. in place of the Brujah I change my vote to Ser mythmonster, Knight of the Old Fart, keeper of the castle of Skulduggery who once fought the dreaded Gasmonster of the Flatulent Swamps! Oh, and make that 150 gold on the Harlequin."

Pouting she looks for her flask...

I'd like to change my vote Brujah Druid, Assassin
Also, 12 gold on the Harlequin

... From the isolation where the fighters are kept before battle, the sound of a lyre is unmistakenly heard. It isn't a particularly beautiful tune, especially not sided by the Harlequin's voice:

"Come villains and highwaymen,
come gather round,
enjoy your view as the sun sets,
and the horns will sound..."

Clearly, one of the combattants did miss the part about warming up. Or just wondered why he had to spend 12 hours on it. The Harlequin stops his singing and plinging the strings for a short while, before yelling:

"Does anyone have some food they would mind throwing over the fence to the Harlequin? He is getting hungry."

Another 50 gold on the Paladin.

Top Bottom