Snakes & Foxes 3: The ****oo's Nest (Game Thread)

{ OOC: Diamondeye, please be dead, okay? ;) }

{OOC: Don't worry, I am not going to reveal anything that could hinder my team from winning at all. Still, pleease allow me the pleasure of educated lurking with every second the eventual meaningless ghost comment :p}

{ OOC: The eventual is fine - the every other second isn't. :pat: }

{OOC: I thoroughly enjoy the battles. very entertaining writing. :goodjob: }

(OOC: Diamondeye, you talk way too much for a dead person.)

The Pirate scratches his chin while he ruminates; his beard is coming in itchy.

Bit of a surprise there, eh? Needs some thinkin' on, it does.

'Ere's one thing that don't, though. Me first thinkin' was right, about why th' Druid found 'imself collectin' votes yesterday. Too much money, marks'll try t' kill ye. Bit of a pickle we're in, ain't it, seein' as how we all want gold?

Well, mebbe the marks've been firin' at their own ships these last days. If ye know what I mean.

1 gold on th' Knight.

40 GOLD ON the Knight

I seem to be missing from the list of winners.
{ OOC: Nope, you're on it. +22 gold, +122 points.

EDIT: ... though actually you seem to be on both lists. I must have missed to remove you as you switched your bet. I'll go update all the winnings... }

ghost comment: Damn, damn damn! I hope you all burn in hell :mwaha:
Seriously, though, thanks for hosting a nice game, niklas. I'll follow it with interest.

{ OOC: :cry: }

{OOC: I thoroughly enjoy the battles. very entertaining writing. :goodjob: }

{ OOC: That's more like it! Although a good chunk of that last one was Diamondeye's. Yes, it pains me to kill off someone who contributed so much, but you can't pick favorites as a GM. :sad: }

{ OOC: That's more like it! Although a good chunk of that last one was Diamondeye's. Yes, it pains me to kill off someone who contributed so much, but you can't pick favorites as a GM. :sad: }

{OOC: aye, mine is going to be: *BOOM* *SPLAT* "ARGHhhhhh....." "Yay!"}

50g on the Knight

OOC since the minotaur still doesn't feel like talking: Well remind me to not listen to you in the future. :p

I went merely off of what I knew an since our information has been...limited you will have to forgive my mistake...

{OOC: Sorry, LF, I did enjoy your writing. I believe I have said this to Niklas and anyone else who wanted to listen to me. I died with style, at least :cooool: }

AAAAARRRGGGHHHH. One day I shall pick a winner. 20gold on the druid. Sorry KingMorgan, hope you enjoyed playing.

{ OOC: I've updated the bet outcome from last fight after having had a few errors pointed out to me. Thanks to those notifying me. No major changes, final odds became 1.21:1 instead of 1.11:1. }

Top Bottom